1. dAS0

The Goal of a Better Tee Game

Also known as my drive to drive better. I have struggled throughout my golf career with the driver, from a huge slice growing up to a 2 way miss currently. When ever I think I have smoothed things out, old habits and complete 'wtf' moments pop up and I don't know where to start correcting...
  2. jfrigo1003

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7S fairway shaft

Selling my Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7S fairway shaft. Very good condition This is a low launch/ low spin shaft. Absolute bomber. I ordered new upgraded shafts for my woods and no longer need this. 74 grams, shaft is 42 1/4 in long , (plays 43.5 in with an adapter). Looking for $80
  3. MCGolfTM

FS: TaylorMade M4 5 Wood Fairway, SKB Travel Hard Case

SKB Travel Hard Case - Bought and stored, never traveled with it. Comes with all the original foam to cut especially for your gear. Has new style TSA lock and has keys. Perfect way to travel with your clubs. $120. Shipping will be quoted based on your location.
  4. og512

FS: Cobra, Callaway, Wilson, Nike - Drivers, Woods, Hybrid, Putters

Bio Cell and Nike Putter sold Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver - Kuro Kage 50 Stiff Flex - no hc -wrench included - brand new in plastic - TRADED Cobra Fly-Z Driver, Orange, Stiff Flex, Winn Dri Tac midsize grip - hc and tool - TRADED Cobra Bio Cell Driver, LE Masters Green, Fukijura Fuel...
  5. GoIrish17

FS- Oban White 65 Stiff Shaft

Up for sale is an Oban White 65 04 (stiff) flex shaft professionally pulled from a Callaway X2Hot Pro fairway wood. 41 3/4" raw length, played at standard 43" in the X2HP. This is like new, no grip or tip installed. Tip prepped and ready to install. I have a couple grips laying around that I can...
  6. TMAdidas

FT: Taylormade R11S Fairway

Up for sale/ trade is a 2012 Taylormade R11S Fairway. The R11s is a Golf Digest Hot List award winner with top marks for feel. It has a stock Aldila RIP Phenom 70 Gram Reg. shaft and a Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout Grip. standard L/L/L. Headcover and wrench both included. I have 3 rounds and 7...
  7. Y

FS: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway 3 Wood 15* RH

Sold please close
  8. fishymehta

New 3-Wood!!!

Well, after some long and careful deliberations, I have finally bought a new 3w!!! I would like to welcome to my bag.... THE NIKE VR-S 15° :banana: I can't wait to hit this baby, and will definitely be sharing my thoughts with you
  9. Y

FT/FS: Talamonti PD-80 Tour X Shaft with R11 tip pulled from R11 3 fairway wood

Hey guys. I have a Talamonti PD-80 Tour X Shaft with R11 tip pulled from R11 3 fairway wood which I'd like to trade for a standard stiff shaft for an R11 3 wood. I bought this from someone to get the R11 fairway head, but don't need the X stiffness. I need a regular stiff shaft. I'd be...
  10. fishymehta

Fairway and Hybrid Ideas???

I'm going shopping/testing for a new 3-wood and a 3-hybrid soon, and was looking for some ideas on what to go test, since I can't test everything. I hit my 3-wood some 200-205 yards, and the 3-hybrid around 185-ish. Here's what I'm looking for in each: Wood: Good distance, moderate...
  11. BenJ

WTS: Adams Speedline 9032ti 3 and 5 woods

Hi again... Paypal is the payment method and I ship USPS to PayPal confirmed addresses. My ID on eBay is bj-az. I have quite a few seller's feedback points there. My shipped prices are US only. International buyers can feel free to check in with me to get actual shipping to their location. 1...
Back