1. TJRyska

This golfer went from a 10 handicap to a 1 in less than two years

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golfer-imporvement-10-handicap-to-1-story?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=golfdigest&fbclid=IwAR2aKPuKXbK-Cf-JHedhnq-6QcvWMxdRw-suiGpauf32QCL1j39bu2m-MN4 Anyone follow this guy? Do you know if he went through a full bag fitting at all? Didn't...
  2. Paddy1Putt

Golf Handicap App - Questions

I'm using this golf app called my handicap downloaded from the app store. I noticed that some of the scores have a number next to them, some have a check box and other have nothing. Are the numbered rounds weighted heavier whereas the check round are counted but not weighted as much and the...
  3. #troy

Handicap 2022- Where are you headed?

Well, it is the first of the year. What is your index today and where do you see it going as the year progresses?
  4. OITW

What handicap service do you use?

As the question says what handicap service do you use?
  5. thaar

Why the discrepancy between GHIN and the scorecard

I've noticed this a few times recently that the course rating and slope on the scorecard differs from what GHIN has in their system. It's typically not enough to matter, aside from the occasional rounding issue when calculating course handicap, but am still curious what the discrepancy may be...
  6. jimnycricket65

Handicap after 5 years of not golfing (what was I thinking?)

Before I stopped playing, I was low 6.x. After I returned to golf in late October, after a few tournament games, and a couple of getting back to golf games, I decided to keep my score cards. I just entered in OOB all the 8 cards I did keep. I am 4.4. I was guessing that I should be playing...
  7. B

Free Handicap Tracking Website?

Does anyone have a good (free or cheap) website where I can track my handicap?
Back