1. TJRyska

Haitch Golf

Ran a search and nothing came up. This brand popped up on Instagram. Anyone here game their irons or wedges? https://haitchgolf.com/
  2. TJRyska

RIVL Golf Wedges

Anyone on here preorder one of their wedges? They sent me these numbers via Instagram when I asked for some comparison data. They said this was data of 10 shots with each wedge.
  3. TJRyska

LogicalOne Golf Wedges Giveaway

4. TJRyska

Review Edison Wedges

Evening, I just finished testing out some Edison Wedges this summer. If you've never heard of Edison, check out their website for a little more info (https://edisonwedges.com/). I've been following Edison for some time and I've always been curious of their claims, so I wanted to give them a...
  5. lukemartin93

lukemartin93's Club Champion "Cobra" Wedge Fitting

After my iron fitting, we moved onto the wedges. I currently game 52, 56, and 60 degree wedges from Cleveland and Adams. The fitter had me hit a handful of balls with my 56 degree Zipcore Wedge. Like my irons, I hit them high and spun them a lot. He told me that they did not have any snakebite...
  6. golfinnut

Wedges - Who makes your favorite & why?

I was just curious .... with so many wedges out there to choose from, what OEM makes your favorite? And why? What do they do for you that others don't? Are you stuck on one brand just because? Have you even compared others? Does it really matter to you? Or do you have 3 different OEM's...
  7. J

Wedge lie angle

Do most tour pros ply there wedges flat? Or flat compared to their iron lie angles?
  8. ThatGuy

Which wedges do you like more?

I recently got fitted for custom golf clubs and I'm getting a TaylorMade SIM Max Driver (10.5), Callaway MAVRIK 5W, TaylorMade SIM Max Hybrid 4i, Callaway Apex Irons 5-AW, and a Cleveland CBX2 56* SW. I don't know much about Cleveland clubs and haven't paid much attention to them. I'm most...
  9. W

For Sale Wilson PMP 55, 59 set and two Wilson putters...all very cheap

The 8802 is 35" with the classic grip, comes with the red and white stock headcover, 8/10 condition, $85 shipped conus obo.
  10. L

FS/FT: XR Steelhead 3W, TM MG and HiToe Wedges, TM Ardmore Red, TM Corza Ghost Putter

My first FS post on here. Only trade interests are as follows - cobra F8 3W head with an adapter - 2017 M1 3W head - M3 3W head - Modus3 125 x shafts - Modus3 125x wedge shafts 1) Taylormade Milled grind black 52* w/ TIS400 shaft. Standard length. With NDMC +4 grip. Bent 2*up and to 55* loft...
  11. darkhors

FS: Wedges - Cobra, Nike, Renegar

I have 3 wedges I'm looking to part with so I can pick up a new gap. First is a Cobra One-Length Gap wedge - 49o. I've hit it about 20 times, Stock stiff shaft with Lamkin Wrap tech grip w/Arccos 360. They currently retail for $115 +tax/shipping. $40 shipped Second up, Nike Engage 54o Toe...
  12. MCGolfTM

MAJOR SALE TaylorMade FootJoy Titleist Srixon Nike Shoes Wedges Putters Shafts Balls

Many items up for sale today. 1) TaylorMade Spider Tour Red Putter - Brand New in Plastic w/ headcover - $270 shipped 2) TaylorMade M1 3 Iron KBS C Taper 105 Stiff shaft. Only hit about 20-25 times. Like new. $110 shipped. 3) Footjoy Freestyle Shoes White Size 11 - Used for around 10 rounds...
  13. Sennamont

Is Cleveland coming out with a new wedge this year? Maybe March?

Does anyone know? In the market for new wedges but don't wanna spend the money then a flood of new toys come out. Maybe a rotex 3.0?
  14. R

FS: XR Pro, Z745, Cleveland Wedges!

HI ALL! Looking to get rid of some extra equipment. Prices include shipping to Continental US and are OBO. 1) Callaway XR Pro 9* driver head. I would say this is in fantastic condition with no noticeable flaws. This listing is for the head only, no adapter included. I will ship with the...
  15. Almdudler

Grinded my wedge.. What´s your thought?

Hello everybody! I kind of got an idea this morning about a wedge in my bag that I rarely use. It's a Wilson Staff FG Tour that comes in play less than once every third round.. And that's when i wanna save the finish of my Vokey.. I bought it two years ago thinking I would master it like a...
  16. A

Selecting a wedge in the dead of winter?

I just got fitted for new irons and will be doing my wedges. However, I want to make sure I select the proper bounce. My irons will consist of APEX irons with Aerotech SteelFiber shafts. The wedges are next and I would like to stick with the Titliest Vokey SM wedges. I would appreciate any...
  17. Dr RosenRosen

B'stone J40 Wedge vs. Mizuno MP-T4 Wedge?

Hey guys, I'm considering new wedges. I've lost my confidence with my current setup. So, instead of getting lessons ('cause who needs lessons?), I've decided I need new clubs. Has anyone played both and can anyone comment? I'm especially interested in how the two performed with full shots...
  18. thehackingmurse

Shafts for Callaway Vintage Macdaddy Wedges

Hey all, With a fair amount of people seeming to love the Callaway Macdaddy wedges, I browsed the bay for a deal and happened to score a 56* and 60* Really excited but curious to see who else is gaming these and what shafts they use. I just put some fst hi-revs in my Adams wedges so I'll have...
  19. sncgolf03

FS - R1 Head NEW- Cleveland CG16 54, 60*, Cleveland CG15 52,56,60 - TM Manta Putter

All sold close please
  20. Dr.Deuss

Need new wedge shafts?

Just ordered my new set of irons with KBS Tour X shafts, and now I'm thinking I should step up my wedges to the KBS wedge, or HI-REV shaft in X-stiff. Right now I have the stock DG wedge shafts, but feel i need to match them with the 130g of my iron shafts. Any thoughts or advice?
Back