1. L

For Sale NEW Callaway Mavrik 22 Iron Set 5-PW+AW Project X Regular Flex Graphite Shafts

Brand new, still in packaging, and plastic. $700 is what I'm asking but it is pretty flexible just be reasonable with it.
  2. E

For sale: Brand New in plastic SIM Max Irons 4-PW

NEW, never used, in the plastic, Taylormade SIM Max Irons 4-PW, stiff flex steel KBS stock shaft, standard length and loft, Lamkin regular grips $750 + shipping. I'll ship these next day vs. waiting the month+ that Taylormade is making so it's a great holiday gift! I put in the order for these...
  3. 2

FS - NEW Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 5-PW $675

SOLD:So I ordered these just before Christmas as a gift for a family member, long story short, the wife nixed the gift idea and since I had custom ordered them I ended up stuck with them.(Happy wife, happy life ect.) If these match your fit it may be your lucky day. :) I'm asking $625 shipped...
  4. Rob Drake

Cobra Fly Z Irons

I am "needing" to get a new set of irons as mine are 10 years old and have seen an unknown number of rounds. I have been looking at some sets that are about a year old and found the Fly Zs. The thing that caught my attention was the red option. I like the color options and have hit them at...
  5. Jim Bloodworth

Big Bertha V-Series Driver

I just bought a Big Bertha V-Series Driver. I know it has been out a couple of years. It is very light and I like it a lot. Anyone have any imput on this driver? Thanks!
Back