1. Mahomezy

Video Returning to golf after a long hiatus. Seeking more advice (I have a coach atm) - Lots of info below. 2 months in atm

30 years old, 5'10", 165lb, returning to golf after taking a decade-plus hiatus since before the start of college in 2012. Couple rounds here and there with my buddies. No club fittings, no practice, nothing serious in the last 15 years, until now. Grew up swinging a golf club semi-frequently...
  2. TJRyska

No practice strokes when putting

Thoughts?
  3. TJRyska

Importance of putting practice

4. D

Is flop wall practice good or bad for shortgame

I was watching the Taylor made flop wall challenge and these guys made it look easy but is that good for your short game or club control? This is how they did there flop wall if you want to see . https://shrinke.me/HgOLHoN6
  5. T

Looking for backyard golf mat recommendation for golf pract

I’m looking to buy a golf mat to practice with in the backyard without breaking the bank. Fiberbuilt Flight Deck Golf Mat looks decent for the price. Has Anyone tried it, or would you recommend a different mat? I’d be looking at getting the Mat alone if I end up going with the Fiberbuilt, not...
  6. Dt1741

Best glove for the range?

What is the best range glove on the market. Im going through Tour Authentic gloves left and right. I love them to game with but want something more durable on the range.
  7. Haso

Tips for Quieting Lead Hip?

I went for a lesson the other day and my instructor pointed out something that plagues me early on in the season. A lot of the times I can go to the range and work it out and control my tempo, but does anyone have any tips to help slow down early hip motion? (causes really thin, shanked shots)...
  8. Midman03

Help Building Putting Green

Hi all, Currently in the process of getting everything together to build an indoor putting green. Thinking of going with a kidney-shaped green with some fringe around the border. I'm stuck deciding on the type of turf to get. Obviously, I'm looking for the the most "real" turf available to make...
  9. Jim Bloodworth

What is the Secret of Golf?

What is the Secret of Golf? How do we get good at this game? Keep left arm Straight? Keep our head down? Practice? Get New Clubs? Take it serious or just have fun? Why do we Play this game? This game is hard. I love this game. Let me know the Secret of this Game.
  10. CMedina84

Have any Golf Hitting Net Suggestions, Comments, Reviews?

Hi All - I want/need/must have a golf hitting net. Anyone got any suggestions? The range I work at, he gave me a few of the practice hitting mats, so now I just need to find a nice reliable hitting net so I can keep my swing loose and game tuned during the winter. Lets admit it, before we...
  11. C

Video Analysis of Putting

Hey Guys, I was just wondering if anyone here has ever used video analysis for your putting stroke and putting overall? Now that we are into rain-season here in the Northeast, I've had some quality time working on the putter and thought about using one of my tablets to video the putt stroke and...
  12. kozmo

Golftec practice sessions?

Hello everyone, I checked a few threads and couldn't find what I was looking for, so here's my question. I've been looking at info on Golftec and they have a holiday special going on now. One of the specials includes a swing eval, 3 lessons, & 3 practice sessions. I wanted to ask any if...
  13. oiler3535

Pitching practice inside?

Alright, I might just be going through withdrawal at being out of golf for almost 2 months up here where the snow is flying, but I've come up with a way to practice my short game during winter. I live in an apartment with carpets. I putt all the time, but wanted a way to do something with my...
  14. Scrap Iron

Creative Bunker Help

Help I need some ideas. I'm an alright and confident bunker player but a little work is always a good thing especially from fairway bunkers. So does anyone have some ideas on how to simulate bunker play at the range when hitting off of a mat. No driving ranges up here have bunkers to practice...
  15. Dance_Business

Do better courses improve your game?

Obviously, well groomed courses are better than poorly managed courses. My question is, all things being equal(practice, lessons, etc), will playing better courses improve my game?
  16. fracisco

Practice balls for backyard chipping - trade offs?

My wife got me a chipping target net for Christmas, and I would like to set it up in the backyard from time to time. My challenge is that I have about a 50 foot run between where I will be able to strike the ball to where I can place the net. What are the trade offs in feel/playability between...
  17. Petroguy

Simulator Golf...

So I am intrigued by this. I was in a self imposed "Golf Coma" for about six or seven years. During this time I missed some pretty cool tech and golf developments that have moved into the mainstream. One of these is the Golf Simulator. I was just wondering if any of you would care to share...
Back