1. TJRyska

Mizuno STG fairway wood

2. S

For Sale: Mizuno 921 Tour DG X Seven Shafts 4-9

Condition is solid. Golf Pride Standard Size Z Cord Grips Dynamic Gold X Seven Shafts (Step up from x100) Currently adjusted to 2 degrees flat +1" from standard $675 Shipped Quickly in Blue Mizuno Box -- Venmo or PPGS
  3. TJRyska

The Foundry - Mizuno

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0EiaFEAMZgaSyY7SSMSPEPnm9mgC9K3wKaWfkGT3DZrxgYT6fky1dx9BwkYWTSiWYl&id=132737353453169&mibextid=qC1gEa Set to open in late ‘23, Mizuno plans to open a brand new R&D Testing center and Tour-Fit Studio called ‘The Foundry’ at The Standard Club!
  4. U

For Sale Mizuno MP-5/MP-25 Combo 4-PW (new grips!)

$475 shipped. 4-6 are MP-25 and 7-PW are MP-5. All Project X 6.5 shafts. Standard L/L/L. Grips are standard and new as of March.
  5. zoveracker

Anyone use a ST200 head

Just wondering if any THPers use a ST200 mizuno head and what your opinions of it were? I bought one on a whim bc I cracked my driver and found a new* 9.5* head for 150 on eBay. I bought a white tie to go in it but am waiting on the ferule to be delivered. The crazy part is that the same day the...
  6. U

For Sale [WTS] Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-5, Tour 6-PW Modus 105 X, Tensei Blue 70 CK X-flex TM adapter

The Mizuno irons have been in my bag for two years and I'll be replacing them with MP20s with some heavier shafts. Standard L/L/L. Looking for $250+shipping. The Driver shaft launches a little too high for me. It's in perfect shape though - I just replaced the grip. It's standard length. Album -
  7. morgan1819

FS: Cleveland 588TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Stiff. Great condition.

Cleveland 588 TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Completely stock. SOLD
  8. Deano

Mizuno Impermalite F20 Waterproof Jacket/Trousers

Treated myself to a proper waterproof suit which arrived today. The new Mizuno Impermalite F20 range is waterproof to an incredible 20,000mm. The material is 100% Nylon and I have to say, it's ridiculously comfortable to wear and incredibly light. The one feature of the jacket that has really...
  9. D

FS: Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 4-PW+GW Irons Dynalite Gold XP S300

For sale. Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 4-GW (8 irons) with factory installed True Temper Dynalite Gold XP S300 shafts. Standard length, loft and lie. Grips are all in like new condition. The 4i and GW have New Decade Multicompound grips in blue/whiteout. The 5-PW have New Decade MCC+4 gray/black...
  10. 2

FS - NEW Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 5-PW $675

SOLD:So I ordered these just before Christmas as a gift for a family member, long story short, the wife nixed the gift idea and since I had custom ordered them I ended up stuck with them.(Happy wife, happy life ect.) If these match your fit it may be your lucky day. :) I'm asking $625 shipped...
  11. og512

FS/FT: Mizuno Mp 30/MP 33 Combo set

Mizuno Combo Set 3 thru PW 3/4/5 irons are MP 30 6-PW are MP 33 5-PW have brand new Lamkin I-Line grips Dynamic Gold S300 stiff shafts I was trying to make the transition to players iron and picked up this set of Mizunos. they are sweet and feel amazing. i hit em dead straight but my only issue...
  12. D

FS: Mizuno MP-68 3-PW Heads Only - Excellent!

No trades please Mizuno MP-68 iron heads. 3-PW and in excellent condition. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner set of these! I'd say 8.5/10. No browning, but some chatter typical of forged irons. Receives .355 taper tip shafts Asking $325 shipped OBRO
  13. S

FS - Mizuno MP63 3-PW w/ DG X100

I am selling my Mizuno MP-63 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts. They have normal wear and club chatter for their age. The 8 iron does have a small chip that does not affect play, you can see it in the pictures below. I do not notice it at address but wanted to disclose and show in the...
  14. D

FS: Mint TM Aeroburner TP 3 Wood, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW Heads, R15 3 Wood Shaft

Only trade interests are TM R15 TP 3 wood and Srixon Z745 irons. 1) Taylor Made Aeroburner TP 15° 3 wood. Stock stiff White Tie 70 shaft with TP UTx grip. All stock and near new. Only hit a few balls and honestly is too long for me! Prefer to trade this for R15 TP 3 wood, but asking $250 $240...
  15. Mizuno Blue

Changing Shafts

I'm removing my current DG S300XP shafts in my MP-52's and replacing them with the Nippon N.S 950 Pro stiff. Is anyone using these shafts and if so, how are you getting on with them and what did you change from and what difference in flight & feel are you experiencing? Thank you in advance
  16. GoIrish17

FS- BBA/ Matrix WT, White Damascus 9, Cle Milled Putter, Mizuno Wedge Set

Looking to sell these items, not really interested in trades at this time (but willing to listen to offers always). I do not care to haggle on prices- I am listing these items at the best price I am willing to sell at- I feel they are very fair and I am not desperate... I would rather just hang...
  17. D

FS: Big Bertha Alpha 9° Head, Golf Balls, Mizuno MP-62 Irons

Alright folks, need to move these items. No trades unless it's for something in the new Titleist 915 line! I am willing to combine all the balls into one deal as well if that's something that interests you. 1) Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9 degree head only. In excellent condition and has been...
  18. Dr RosenRosen

B'stone J40 Wedge vs. Mizuno MP-T4 Wedge?

Hey guys, I'm considering new wedges. I've lost my confidence with my current setup. So, instead of getting lessons ('cause who needs lessons?), I've decided I need new clubs. Has anyone played both and can anyone comment? I'm especially interested in how the two performed with full shots...
  19. glennQNYC

FS: 3 Mizuno MP-T11 Black Nickel Wedges (60/56/52)

I’m planning of putting my former wedges up for sale on ebay, but I figured I’d give my fellow Hackers the heads up first… For sale as a set… Thinking $100, but I’ll entertain anything! Estimate shipping from zip code 10605 in a 6”x3”x42”, 7lb box via UPS. If you live in the Metro NY area I...
  20. Smoot

FS/FT: 4-PW MP 29 Stiff, TM SF 2.0 Fuji Tour Issue Speeder 757 Stiff, Putter, Matrix

I have 4 things for sale or trade, I just got some new irons so I am putting my babies on the market. I also decided to move a different direction with my driver so I am letting go of one of the most solid set ups I have ever hit. I also have a Ping Zing 2 putter that I have had for no telling...
Back