1. mpisarski01

OIuKai Golf Shoes

Has anyone bought Olukai golf shoes? I was fortunate to receive a code for a free pair of shoes from a sponsored OluKai athlete and picked up the Kā‘anapali Golf Shoes. They have to be the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. They are super breathable and the heel can fold down for to...
  2. J

Crease Prevention in FootJoy Premiere Series - Wilcox? Or a Solution in General.

I might be alone here, but I cannot stand creases in my shoes... Hoping someone on this board has solved this issue on their own. I've tried a few crease protecters from amazon (fairly cheap ones but had decent reviews), but so far, they either haven't worked or have been extremely painful.
  3. J

Replaceable Spikes Keep Falling out

I have the Nike Air Zoom TW '20 Golf Shoes, I've had them for about 4 months now, and since I replaced the original spikes, I loose around 2 spikes per round due to them just falling out. I'm contemplating just gluing them in but I know that will probably ruin the shoes when the spikes wear out...
  4. TJRyska

ATHALONZ golf shoes

Hello, I wanted to recommend Athalonz golf shoes. I have to say they are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn and also have great traction! They are available online at Athalonz.com. If you use the discount code: TylerRyska0521 at checkout, you will receive $20 off your order...
  5. OITW

Don Lucio Golf Shoes

Don Lucio makes customizable shoes and variety of styles. Looks like their first foray into golf. Being that it’s customizable, I’m sure I could find a style that worked for me. I’m curious about how they are from a performance standpoint.
  6. GolfLivesMatter

Do Folks Like the New Spikeless Shoes?

I bought a couple pairs of the FJ's Pro SL's and they are very comfortable. But sometimes I wonder if they provide enough traction on non-flat lies. Anyone else?
  7. D

FS: Adidas Adipower Boost 9.5 Shoes White/Bahia Blue

For sale, no trades. Pair of Adidas Adipower Boost 9.5 M shoes. White/bahia blue. They're in very good condition and were used less than 10 rounds and some range time. Of course have some dirt; etc, but in general very good used condition and have tons of life left in them. Asking $50 shipped
  8. Speedy321

FS--Puma BioDrive Size 10.5, $45

I have the grey BioDrives. They are brand new and only worn in the house. I bought the black ones and only wear them. Free Shipping. [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  9. theoverswinger

Effect of Golf Shoes on Golf Swing

Have you guys (and girls) ever noticed if your game or swing is affected by the kind of golf shoes you wear? I seem to notice that when I use the pointier ones, when there's a gap between my toes and the toe of the shoe, these tend to worsen my fade into a slice, and it's difficult to hit a...
  10. D

FS: BNIB Puma Biofusion 9.5 M White/Black Golf Shoes

Title says it! These are brand new in original box, never worn. Includes both the turquoise and white laces. Got them on clearance and no returns. Asking $115 shipped OBRO
  11. Andrew.E.Barron

FS: TW Nike Spikes Mens 12.

My loss = your gain. Bought a 12 and really needed a 13. They've on been worn for one round. Spikes are 99.9% and there is practically not one speck of dirt. I'm asking $75, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. Comes with the storage tote. Just add in whatever shipping might be from San...
  12. TeedUpThoughts

Home-made golf shoes??

Has anyone put spikes into their street shoes/sneakers with any success? I have REALLY bad feet (beyond flat) and find it really hard to find comfortable golf shoes (or shoes in general), even with the new ones from Adidas and Nike that mimic sneakers. I'd like to take a pair of sneakers that...
  13. GolferGal

Nike Golf Introduces the Nike Dunk NG

Nike Golf Pays Tribute to the Iconic Nike Dunk Shoe with the Introduction of the Nike Dunk NG BEAVERTON, Ore. (August 23, 2011) * There will be a familiar iconic shoe showing up on the feet of Nike Athletes Michelle Wie and Anthony Kim. Both young athletes will be sporting the new Nike Dunk...
Back