1. W

For Sale Wilson PMP 55, 59 set and two Wilson putters...all very cheap

The 8802 is 35" with the classic grip, comes with the red and white stock headcover, 8/10 condition, $85 shipped conus obo.
  2. PapaJohick

F/s: Wilson Fg Tour 100 3-pw

Well maintained set of irons. Only the 6 iron has noticeable nicks, but doesn’t really do much if anything to performance. Beautiful clubs. They are shafted with s300. Gripped with best grip microperf leather grips. Price: $400 shipped east of Mississippi, $475 west. I’m open to fair offers as...
  3. Mace

FS: W/S Infinite Michigan Ave putter 35" - $50

W/S Infinite Michigan Ave putter. 35" Has Golf Pride SNSR 104cc Straight grip. great shape. includes head over shown - $45 shipped.
  4. D

FS: Wilson FG Tour V6 4-PW+GW Irons

Fantastic set of iron heads here! Wilson FG Tour V6 4-PW+GW. They've been used sparingly and are in very good shape. The 7 iron and PW did get the most use on the range and show more wear than the other irons as you can tell in the photos. They accept .355" taper tip shafts. Asking $old...
  5. thehackingmurse

Wilson Staff FG tour M3 irons and hybrid

Hey all so I saw Paul Lawrie post this on his twitter today. Apparently it's an adjustable hybrid. I've also seen pictures of a line of irons floating around the web. Apparently the irons will have more offset, wider sole, and be slightly larger than the V2's. Personally, I love the look...
  6. Baliol

Wilson Staff

Last year I took the plunge with Wilson Staff (WS) Ci9 irons (4i-GW). Later in the summer I also went with the WS FG Tour wedges (52*, 56* & 60*) and then the 8884 putter. These clubs were a significant improvement from my old PowerBilt clubs. As I look forward to the upcoming season I am...
  7. bassing33

Wilson Staff C:25 golf ball

Has anyone tried out the Wilson Staff C:25 golf ball? Was it any good and what might you compare it to?
Back