1. Brucem609

For Sale Garmin Approach G80

I have up for sale a gently used Garmin G80. It served me very well. It is very accurate. If you are not familiar with it. It is a handheld GPS, and Launch Monitor. I put up against trackman and it was off 1-3 yards. For me that is negligible. New they go for $499 Need to move this to finance a...
  2. BadgerGolf

HELP ME WITH TECHNOLOGY!

So back playing golf and taking in more seriously it has got to the time where technology comes into play. I have Arccos as they came free with the clubs and trying it out all seems good however, I am now in a absolute mess trying to pick between three options (feel free to confuse me further by...
  3. W

New to golf tech - Can data be used to self 'fit' clubs?

Hi all, New here, but not new to golf...although it's been a VERY long time. Background: I used to play on my high school team back in the late 80's, was pretty decent (not scratch), then rarely played between then and now. Perhaps 10 rounds total (with about 4 recently). Have more time now...
  4. S

For Sale SWINGCADDIE SC200 PLUS launch monitor

Up for sale is a SWINGCADDIE SC200 PLUS launch monitor. This is the newer PLUS model that has improved accuracy and extra features. It's used but in excellent condition as you can see in the pictures. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. ccjimmy2001

For Sale Garmin Approach S40 GPS Watch, Brand New In Box

My wife bought this for me no knowing I own (and prefer) a range finder. It’s brand new, has never been used and is still in the box. This watch is sold at Dick’s, Walmart, etc for $299.99. I’m selling mine for $255, and you pick up the shipping costs (direct pass-thru and I’ll use your...
  6. Murray

Golf GPS devices or phone Apps

Is there a thread stating the best phone apps etc? If there isn't, there should be! :banana:
Back