1. TJRyska

Burke Golf

Anyone gaming Burke Golf clubs? Popped up on Instagram and curious if anyone is gaming them. https://theburkegolf.com/
  2. M

Slazenger VIP Masters?

Hi everyone, first post and new to golf but loving it! I just inherited a set from my Father in Law, he was an avid golfer back in the day, just wondering about the worth of the set and its quality if anyone knows, I haven't been able to get much info online. I don't have any information about...
  3. TJRyska

GOLFATXAtty 2022 WITB

Callaway Epic Max LS Driver (9 Degree) Tour Edge Exotics CBX 3 Wood (15 Degree) Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3 Iron (19 Degree) Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4 Iron through PW Sub70 51 Degree Gap Wedge (51 Degree) JP Golf Sand Wedge (56 Degree) Cleveland Lob Wedge (60 Degree) Scotty Cameron California Coronado Putter
  4. J

WTB Beginner/intermediate Golf set

Hey everyone, me and my partner have recently got into golfing. I’ve played off and on over the years but would still classify myself as a beginner. I’m looking for a set of clubs that would be a better quality set than a complete set for beginners you could buy at a local store. Something worth...
  5. J

Question about golf clubs

Hey everyone, I’ve found a full set of used clubs for sale and would like to know if someone can give me their thoughts to whether or not it’s worth it. The set is going for $750CAD OBO and includes: OGIO shredder stand bag Titleist 910d2 9.5 stiff driver Taylormade rbz 3 wood stiff Titleist...
  6. J

Beginner golf club advice needed

Beginner advice needed Hey everyone, I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this or not but here it goes. I’m a beginner golfer that has a set of old Wilson Strokemaster 3-9 irons that are in decently good condition but the grips really need to be replaced. I found a set of Titleist...
  7. ThatGuy

Post a photo of your clubs!

See the reply below
  8. G

Hi guys

I found thesegolf clubs in my garage and I want to sell them, but I can’t manage to find their names and prices, also found these golf balls. Can you please help me with some links or sth so I can sell them? Thanks!! I attached detailed photos of them. But i couldn’t attach photos of all of...
  9. golfunfiltered

15- or 16-degree hybrids?

Thinking about ditching my 3-wood and going with a low-loft hybrid around 15- or 16-degrees. Have heard a lot of good things about Tour Edge offerings, but what do others on this forum prefer?
  10. Deano

To get new clubs or not, that is the question.

I've had my current clubs for four years now and have been looking to get them re-gripped. I'm currently using Benross Quads which are considered to be 'game-improvement' irons. I get on really well with them and my game has improved substantially since originally buying them. I recently went...
  11. Ginja-Ninja

Help Picking New Driver And 3-Wood

Hey guys for 2011 I'm thinking of getting a new driver and 3-wood to the bag. As you can see in my bag below a couple of things: 1.I love Taylormade 2.I have been FITTED for TP shafts in clubs so I'm not a poser I actually need them So my two options right about now are the R11 TP or the...
  12. WAM Golf

I Need Your Help... Titleist Vokey or Cleveland Black Pearl

It's time for me to replace my 56 degree Taylormade wedge and I'm torn between the Titleist Vokey wedges or Cleveland Black Pearl. I have had my wedge for almost 8 years so either would be an upgrade but I'm curious to hear what the educated golfers here think. I have a 52 degree Cleveland BP...
Back