1. MCGolfTM

FS: Adidas Powerband Tour Size 11

Selling a used set of Adidas Powerband Tour golf shoes Size 11. $40 shipped to your door. Plenty of life left in these.
  2. chris311fan

Any competitors in the golf space for Adidas Boost technology?

I have heard of Nike Zoom X but it looks like those are geared toward running and not golf. Are there any shoe vendors out there with similar (or better) technology than Adidas boost I've been hearing about? TIA
  3. D

FS: Adidas Adipower Boost 9.5 Shoes White/Bahia Blue

For sale, no trades. Pair of Adidas Adipower Boost 9.5 M shoes. White/bahia blue. They're in very good condition and were used less than 10 rounds and some range time. Of course have some dirt; etc, but in general very good used condition and have tons of life left in them. Asking $50 shipped
  4. W

FS:Adidas Tour 360 LTD, Adipure, Puma, FJ Sweater, Razr Hawk Tour/I-mix, Tour Concept

Let me know if you have any questions, need more pics, etc. I've collected way too much stuff in either trades or purchases that I really shouldn't have made, so hopefully some THP'rs can pick up some decent deals. I'd love to sell multiple items at a time so make an offer on more than one...
  5. N

What Are The Best/Worst Golf Shoes You Have Ever Owned?

What are the best or worst golf shoes you have ever owned? Let me know what you best or worst golf shoe you have ever owned is! Rate them out of 10 on comfort, waterproofness, stability/grip and overall appearance. Also if you want add a picture of your favorite or nightmare pair!! Name...
  6. N

Why can't we have Japanese Golf Clubs?

It would be so much better if we were allowed the Japanese Golf Clubs. Some of them are amazing. What do you think?
Back