1. darkhors

FS - Ping G20 Driver - RH

I'm selling this for my dad. It's the G20 RH, 9.5*, Reg flex stock Ping shaft. There's a few crown marks which I think are from other clubs nicking the top of the crown, but they definitely don't affect performance as they're towards the back. Ping grip is in good condition and comes with a G25...
  2. gatoreric

WTB: Ping G20 Hybrid, Ping M/B wedge, Ping Pioneer bag and Karsten headcover

Trying to get a few items on my wish list. First priority is a Ping G20 4H in a tour stiff flex. Next would be a 60 degree Ping M/B wedge in blue dot. Next is a Ping Pioneer Cart bag in the black, charcoal, and silver colors. Last is a Karsten 1959 headcover for a Craz-E putter. It is a similar...
  3. gatoreric

WTB Ping G20 23 degree Stiff Tour Shaft Hybrid

I have slowly went to an entire G20 wood collection and this hybrid is all that's lacking. I3+ irons and Craz-E putter will give me an all Ping bag for the first time.
  4. J

FS - 2 rare Japan issue Taylormade Ghost putters and New Ping G20 driver

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority. Make an offer. All you have to risk is me saying no. If you want more pics of any of these just PM me and I can provide links to my gallery. 1) Ping G20 Driver - Regular Flex 10.5* TFC Shafted - Brand New never hit a golf ball - Price $240...
  5. T-BONE82

Nobody talking about PING G20?

Hey folks, i find it hard to beleive there are no threads on the new PING G20 driver. I thought of all places this would be the place. Any thoughts by those who have hit this driver? I've recently hit the K15 and was absolutely BOMBING it but i heard from a friend of mine who was at a PING...
Back