1. princeneeks

Anyone have experience with Iomic grips??

Was working with my coach today, and he suggested that I probably need undersized grips. So, I got some Iomic 1.8's They felt really nice Can anyone speak to the feel on full shots, and durability? Thank you!
  2. Mahomezy

Video Returning to golf after a long hiatus. Seeking more advice (I have a coach atm) - Lots of info below. 2 months in atm

30 years old, 5'10", 165lb, returning to golf after taking a decade-plus hiatus since before the start of college in 2012. Couple rounds here and there with my buddies. No club fittings, no practice, nothing serious in the last 15 years, until now. Grew up swinging a golf club semi-frequently...
  3. J

Poll: Standard Putter Grip

Standard Grip being that the left hand is near the butt of the grip... I know I am probably one of very few but I tend to mix it up like every round (just whatever feels better on the practice green) for as long as I can remember. Probably not ideal but just wanted to if people had a preference.
  4. B

Scotty Cameron putter grip…

Recently I decided that I wanted to change out my grip on my putter. So I started a search online to find a replacement for Scotty Cameron Puttergrip thinking it would be an easy find man was I surprised. Does anyone know where you can buy and official Scotty Cameron putter grip?
  5. FranTheMan

Counterbalanced Putter Grips? Have you tried one?

Hey all, looking for your thoughts on putter grips counterbalancing the putter to A: make it heavier and B: Slow your hands down do make the stroke more consistent. Have any of you tried a counterbalanced grip? What are your thoughts on it? I recently was curious and switched my 72g Bettinardi...
  6. Scrap Iron

Sharpo Grips

Looking around at options of multi compound grips and remembered about Sharpo. Anyone using them? How do they stack up against NDMC's? Are they a waste of money or a good deal?
  7. Deano

Putting with a glove

Do you take your glove off when you putt? If so, why? I know a lot of people say they have a better feel without a glove. Would you agree with this? Personally, I rarely take mine off, mainly due to being lazy - unless it's raining and then I'll try and take it off inbetween every shot...
  8. SaskeyInWash

FS: 10 X Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord

I have for sale a set of 10 brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord in Black. Looking for $60 shipped in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
  9. A

The role of the left "pinkie"!

I have been playing for 4 years now and have dropped my handicap down to 13. However, I notice that my hand disconnects from the club at the completion of the golf swing. I have noticed the professionals remain connected. I recently started my grip by wrapping the pinky around the base of the...
  10. B

My Putting Fix

About 2 months ago my putting started to get a little shakey. I started pulling everything left, or, in an attempt not to do that, I would hold the putter open and end up shoving it out to the right, or, simply quit on the stroke. After trying everything I could think of with my grip and with my...
  11. B

Rubber Cement Grip Adhesive

Noticed my local shop no longer uses lighter fluid as a solvent to put new grips on. They are now using plain old rubber cement. They don't even pull the old tape off, just coat the old tape and the inside of the grip with rubber cement and slide it on. Seems to work great as I have had no...
  12. Scrap Iron

Dawgs extreme lite grip

Does anyone know anything about these I want to try one but can't find anything about them except on the dawgs.com website. The lightest model is at 14 grams and the heaviest is 27 grams. I curious about tackiness and how soft or firm it is. They were apparently at the merchandise show so maybe...
  13. Scrap Iron

Am i stupid or do you have tips

I just got a new black widdow putter grip and I am thinking of doing it myself. I have read that double sided masking tape and lighter fluid gets the job done. Is this a reasonable way to go or should i just pay someone to do it for me?
  14. J

Grip: Overlap or Interlock, that is the question

Some of you may know that I have visited GoltTEC for lessons; I am happy to say that they are paying off. I am also experimenting with the shaft length of my driver. Well, here I go again. Just for fun, at the range today, I tried an interlocking grip. I have been overlap for MANY years...
Back