1. S

For Sale Cleveland ZipCore RTX6 46°

Cleveland ZipCore RTX6 46° wedge - mid grind Used for 2 rounds Standard shaft - new Golf Pride Plus4 $120 shipped (obo)
  2. C

Smart sole 4 or cbx zipcore

Hi. I am considering getting either the smart sole gap wedge, 50*, or a cbx zipcore 50 or 52*. I play off 25. But can go round in 17/18 or 32 just as easily! Definitely inconsistent from within 100 yards and I know I am losing shots from around the green. Just wondering if anyone has used...
  3. T

Re-shafting wedges to match Cobra one length irons.

I'm looking to re-shaft my Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 56 & 60 degree wedges to match Cobra one length F8 irons (37.5"). I've read that wedges are typically outfitted with 8 iron shafts in a stiff flex. Can anyone offer me some advice? Thanks!
  4. GoingLefty

What is the last piece of equipment you bought that actually lowered your scores?

For me it was a Tommy Armour Impact 3 mallet putter. As soon as I held the putter I knew I was going to putt great with it. I've only had that feeling one other time with a club (a knock-off Cobra driver I won in a KP contest when I was 14) and it was right on. My first round out with it I...
  5. F

WTB: Seemore or Cleveland 2135 satin putter

Looking to try a different putter. Doesn't have to be mint condition just not abused, looking for a good price, maybe something you have sitting in corner. Seemore looking Corona del Mar deep flange or maybe x2 or x3. Satin looking for rho or elevado. 33-35 inch. Thanks
  6. theslflash689

FS: Putters, a wedge and driver- help my get a new putter!

1) Never Compromise Milled Series 33.5"- see photos for condition- like new with a barely used NC grip and brand new headcover - $100 $80 shipped obo 2) Taylormade SLDR 14*, R Flex - hit about 15 balls on the range, like new condition with pristine headcover - $90 $60 shipped obo 3) Scotty...
  7. T

TheLetterSee Cleveland Game Changer Club Reviews

This post will be my personal journal as I review the clubs I received at the Cleveland Game Changer event as well as a comparison to the clubs that are currently in my bag. As one of the 7 participants in this event, I based my club selection on gaps in my bag and things that I feel will bring...
  8. R

FS: Modus 130 stiff and Cleveland 2135 Satin putter

Two items for sale today guys. Price includes shipping. As always, I'm open to hearing offers. Evnroll putters are tops on my list. 1) Set of Modus 130 iron shafts. They are stiff flex and play hardstepped 1x in 4-P. Length was a 38.5" 5 iron in my Srixon 745s. Condition is still quite good...
  9. R

FS: Cleveland RTX 3 Wedge set!

Price includes shipping and as always, is OBO! Great used condition! 50* 2 dot. 54* 2 dot. 60* 3 dot with a custom grind. There is heel and trailing edge relief and it makes this club much more versatile. 50 and 60 are raw and 54 is satin. Standard length. Price is $130
  10. Dance_Business

WTB Cleveland Altitude 6 Iron Stiff Graphite

WTB Cleveland Altitude 6 Iron Stiff Graphite Used to see them everywhere. Going to replace my current 5iron.
  11. R

WTS: Tensei, Machine, Kuro Kage, Titleist, and more *Huge Purge*

Made a pretty expensive purchase yesterday and now I need to unload the extras. All prices include shipping and are OBO! I’m looking to get rid of this stuff quickly so while I feel they are priced fairly, everyone is welcome to make some reasonable offers. 1) Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2...
  12. K

WTB: 7 or 11 gram weight for Cleveland Custom 588 Driver

I can't find the weights locally. Neither Cleveland nor Srixon have them. Nothing on ebay or Craigslist. If this driver is sitting in your closet, please take a look at the weight. Thanks. Tom M
  13. Sennamont

Is Cleveland coming out with a new wedge this year? Maybe March?

Does anyone know? In the market for new wedges but don't wanna spend the money then a flood of new toys come out. Maybe a rotex 3.0?
  14. R

FS: XR Pro, Z745, Cleveland Wedges!

HI ALL! Looking to get rid of some extra equipment. Prices include shipping to Continental US and are OBO. 1) Callaway XR Pro 9* driver head. I would say this is in fantastic condition with no noticeable flaws. This listing is for the head only, no adapter included. I will ship with the...
  15. R

FS/FT: G30 LS, Z745 Driver, Cleveland Wedges, XR Pro Driver, Scor Wedges, Fuel

Hey guys! All prices are OBO and include Fedex 2-day/Overnight shipping 1) Ping G30 LS driver head. (Do not have a picture right now but I will take one first thing this evening or this afternoon if I can sneak out of the office. Mods if this is a problem I will delete this item from the post...
  16. R

FS/FT: Scor, ADDI, Fuel, Spider S, Cleveland wedges, WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF!

Morning Hackers! All prices are OBO and include shipping East of Mississippi! Please add $5 if you are West... I accept PayPal and Venmo (completely understand if you don't want to use it but it is pretty awesome!) 1) Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7x driver shaft. Golf Pride Z-Cord grip. Length...
  17. erock9174

FS:: Cleveland Classic XL/588 Custom Shaft adapter sleeve / tip

Up for sale is one used Cleveland Classic XL / 588 Custom shaft adapter sleeve. Note: this not does include the ferrule, screw or shaft. Price: $12 shipped to CONUS (lower 48) only Payment: Paypal only Shipping: USPS in a bubble envelope for protection. Any questions please ask...
  18. N

WTS Cleveland 588 TT Irons 4-P KBS Tour V Stiff, Tour Issue Hybrid

Up for sale Cleveland 588TT Irons 4-P KBS Tour V Stiff Flex Pure P2 Grips. Clubs in great shape....I would split the heads and shafts if I have buyers for both. SOLD [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] Next an Adams...
  19. Dance_Business

WTB : Cleveland Altitude 3i Stiff Graphite

Got nothing to add: Cleveland Altitude 3i Stiff Graphite
  20. superfly777

Anyone got the manual for Cleveland Classic XL Custom Driver?

I've had a fitting for the Cleveland Classic XL Custom Driver and now going to test it out before I buy. I was wondering if anyone had a pdf or weblink to the manual that explains the adjustability options? The one for either player or fitters would be great. Thanks.
Back