1. TT_Logan

True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

Hey Everyone, I wanted to make this topic for people to post any questions or suggestions that they may have so I can better help out the THPers. I can't wait to get to know y'all and maybe meet some of you along the way. So fire away with anything you have and I will do my best to answer...
  2. TT_Logan

True Temper, Project X, Accra and Steelfiber

Hello everyone, My name is Logan. I work with True Temper Sports and I am here to help out with any questions anyone has with our product. I look forwarding to chatting with you all and getting to know everyone. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
  3. D

FS: Accra Concept Series 455 M5 Shaft - Ping G30/G/G400 Adapter

For sale, no trades. Accra Concept Series 455 M5 driver shaft with Ping G30/G/G400 adapter installed. Shaft is untipped and in great shape. Plays 44.5" $135 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by...
  4. Scrap Iron

Accra Hybrex shaft?

I was looking at a local club builder's site and found a link to Accra shafts and came across these shafts. Does anyone know anything about them or has anyone tried them? http://www.accragolf.com/golf-shafts/accra-iron-shafts/view-hybrex-specs/
Back