1. R

FS: Srixon 785 driver 9.5* / Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

One item for sale today and price includes shipping! I'll listen to trades and best offers. Different length and tipping from the driver I previously listed. Evnroll ER5 is top of my trade list but I will listen to pretty much all offers. 1) Srixon 785 9.5* driver. Tensei Pro Orange 70TX...
  2. R

FS: Srixon 785 driver / Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

One item for sale today Bought it to test against my Taylormade but the season basically over here in Ohio so I want to unload it to someone who can use it. Price includes shipping! You cannot even order the PO on Srixon's website because they are so backed up in getting these out. Here's...
  3. R

WTS: Tensei, Machine, Kuro Kage, Titleist, and more *Huge Purge*

Made a pretty expensive purchase yesterday and now I need to unload the extras. All prices include shipping and are OBO! I’m looking to get rid of this stuff quickly so while I feel they are priced fairly, everyone is welcome to make some reasonable offers. 1) Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2...
  4. D

FS: Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2 Prototype 70TX Shaft

For sale. Up for sale is an untipped Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2 Prototype 70TX shaft. These are very highly sought after. Includes a Cobra Pro adapter and Cobra grip. M2G081 laser etched on shaft. Asking $300 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr by David Panella, on Flickr...
  5. R

FS/FT: Evnroll ER1 and Tensei Orange V2

Two items for sale today and I hope they go quickly! Prices include shipping. I am looking for a trade but it is relatively specific... Newport 2 style putter with head weight of 365 - 375g Piretti Cottonwood, Rife Switchback, etc. 1) Evnroll ER1. 34" but head weight of 355g. Grip has a tour...
  6. R

FS: Machines, Tensei, X Forged, z745, etc! Lots of pics

Please buy some of the stuff that is collecting dust! Really high quality equipment. Someone should enjoy it. I accept only Paypal or Venmo. 1) 2013 Callaway X Forged irons. Shafts are Steelfiber i110 x flex. 5 iron length is 39" so there is plenty of room for them to be cut down if necessary...
  7. D

FS: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue Series 60 TX Boron Tip - TaylorMade Adapter

For sale. No trades please. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Will ship anywhere, but contact me for a quote. Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue Series 60 TX shaft with TaylorMade 1.5* adapter that will fit in the M1, M2, R15; etc. Shaft is in very good condition. It is untipped and has a...
Back