1. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  2. volvofan

For Sale Reg Hzrdus Gen4 Callaway driver & Evnroll Midlock putter shafts, Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips, GPS golf glove, Caddyrack no-rattle bag organizer

Doing a little mid-season cleaning. All items listed with CONUS shipping included. Prices negotiable *IF* multiple items combined. HZRDUS Gen 4 driver shaft - $SOLD- Came with the new Paradym driver. Regular flex, tip trimmed 0.75" so it plays somewhere between a regular and a stiff shaft...
  3. ORT

For Sale Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7X Driver Shaft with Ping G400 Adapter

Selling my Atmos Tour Spec Blue driver shaft. This is the real deal Atmos Tour Spec shaft in 7X flex. Adapter is a ping G400 series adapter. $125 shipped
  4. theballguy

FS: Mint Ping PWR75 Stiff Flex Driver Shaft 44" w/ Adapter G25 i25 Anser $50 Shipped

FS: Mint Ping PWR75 Stiff Flex Driver Shaft 44" w/ Adapter G25 i25 Anser $50 Shipped *SOLD* Shaft is 44" to tip. Comes with Ping adapter that fits G25, i25 and Anser. Also has like new Ping grip. Original owner. Purchased new and hit balls at the driving range one time. Shaft is mint. As...
  5. Lukey719

How heavy is your Shaft?

What weight is the shaft you play in your driver? How does it compare to past shafts you have played, other than the obvious weight difference?
  6. biggsy

Project X Graphite Shaft Review

I recently reshafted my new Taylormade Burner Superfast Driver with a Project X Graphite Shaft. I was dissatisfied with the standard shaft setup and length that came with the Superfast, so reshafting was a the logical decision in my case. I've had a good month of solid testing with this and I...
Back