1. TJRyska

Lemerle SM71 Putter

Has anyone else seen this on social media? A “smart” putter that connects to your phone so you can record data on your stroke and putting stats...
  2. TJRyska

No practice strokes when putting

Thoughts?
  3. J

Best Ball Alignment Marker/Sharpie

Is there any way around the smearing of your marked line on your golf ball? I have tried the marker that came with my marking tool, a regular sharpie, and an extreme sharpie... and they all either smear or fade after like 3 shots... Please let me know!
  4. TJRyska

Golf is Hard

Not sure if y’all saw this!
  5. TJRyska

prowithlin Putting Green

Wanted to share some feedback on a $99 putting green I got off Amazon (). Ball rolls real smooth and it works real well. Has good ratings on Amazon. Give it a chance if you are looking for something a little cheaper than the Perfect Putting mat.
  6. TJRyska

Anyone here an Armlock putter?

Anyone here using an armlock putter? I’d love to give it a try, but not sure it is worth testing one out.
  7. TJRyska

Importance of putting practice

8. C

Indoor chip and putt concept - feedback needed

I’d love some honest feedback. I’m looking into building an indoor chip and putt golf course. The idea is to buildout an indoor 18 hole course. Each hole will be anywhere from 20-50 yards long (all par 3s). Here is the big question...to make it more interesting you would hit a foam golf ball...
  9. butchammon

Putting grip (mine may be odd, but it works!)

In all the years that I have played golf (i.e. mid 1980's), I have discovered that everyone is unique when it comes to putting. Everyone has their own special grip, their own special stance, their own special swing tempo, etc...etc... I have my prized, custom made, generic/component mallet...
  10. Midman03

Help Building Putting Green

Hi all, Currently in the process of getting everything together to build an indoor putting green. Thinking of going with a kidney-shaped green with some fringe around the border. I'm stuck deciding on the type of turf to get. Obviously, I'm looking for the the most "real" turf available to make...
  11. Deano

Putting with a glove

Do you take your glove off when you putt? If so, why? I know a lot of people say they have a better feel without a glove. Would you agree with this? Personally, I rarely take mine off, mainly due to being lazy - unless it's raining and then I'll try and take it off inbetween every shot...
  12. Scrap Iron

Lag Putting - Tips and Tricks That Work For You

Last year I tried to focus on my lag putting and getting myself in a solid position to not 3 putt. I found that if I envision a 2 foot circle around the hole and try to let the putt die into the hole I would often leave myself a makeable second putt. Anyone else have any strategy on how to get...
  13. GolfInRed

Digital Green Reader App

I just discovered a way to find out the break on any green with your smartphone and I wanted to share it with everyone. If you have an iphone or android this will work the best, and preferably a case that has a flat bottom. Go to the app store and download "Bubble level." (ABSOLUTELY FREE)...
  14. BrodyDog

WTB: Seemore Putting Instruction DVD and/or Seemore Triangulator

Interested in purchasing a Seemore putting instruction DVD and a Seemore Triangulator. http://www.seemore.com/accessories/training/pat-o-brien-on-putting-dvd.html http://www.seemore.com/accessories/training/triangulator-150.html I recently bought an mFPG in the marketplace and want to put it...
  15. JCoop

The Dark Art - How to learn to putt

As a relative golf noob it has taken me a couple of years but I'm beginning to see the light. Putting is very, very important. With that in mind, how would I best go about learning to putt properly? And how do I figure out whether my inherited mallet putter is right for me or if I ought to...
  16. C

Video Analysis of Putting

Hey Guys, I was just wondering if anyone here has ever used video analysis for your putting stroke and putting overall? Now that we are into rain-season here in the Northeast, I've had some quality time working on the putter and thought about using one of my tablets to video the putt stroke and...
  17. Scrap Iron

Panda putting help please

Dr. Panda here is my problem, it's my putting stroke. I find when I stand parallel to my line my take away is really far outside and when I adjust my stance to a 45* angle it doesn't really happen. It's a very natural motion to be that far outside do you think I should fight myself and stand...
  18. B

My Putting Fix

About 2 months ago my putting started to get a little shakey. I started pulling everything left, or, in an attempt not to do that, I would hold the putter open and end up shoving it out to the right, or, simply quit on the stroke. After trying everything I could think of with my grip and with my...
  19. njmac2413

Pick one aid to help you with your putting this winter

it's no secret that putting can be where we all need the most work in the offseason. I can readily admit that I have sucked at putting for about 5 years now. I'm growing tired of new grips, or new putters every season, so I thought maybe this offseason, ( and probably a good majority of early...
  20. Dr.Deuss

Putting seems to have clicked!

By no means have I magically gotten better at putting, but over the last week I've keyed in on something that's really working for me. As well as getting my setup better aligned and more comfortable, I've started "tracing" the ball's to the hole. For quite a while previously, I was trying to go...
Back