1. L

Help needed - Bad habit golfer looking to start over

Hi all, I decided to start over learning golf but have no idea where to actually start. The goal is to get rid of some of the bad habits I’ve more than likely created, and get more serious as I have more rounds with clients and with work presenting themselves. Worth noting: - I have never had a...
  2. jb8396

Looking for golf partners in Miami

Hi, My name is Jeremy (26y old), I'm somewhat new to golf and new to Miami. I travel a lot and so I spend around 5-6month per year in Miami. I would love to find golf partners to hit the course with. If you're interested, don't be afraid and feel free to comment on this post.
  3. J

Good 9 hole score?

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place to post! Remove if it is. I started getting into golf about four weeks ago and purchased a cheap £200 set to learn with. I played my first 9 holes three weeks ago on a par 33 and had 59 strokes, last week I was aiming for 50 and ended up on 52 strokes, this...
  4. J

Beginner golf club advice needed

Beginner advice needed Hey everyone, I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this or not but here it goes. I’m a beginner golfer that has a set of old Wilson Strokemaster 3-9 irons that are in decently good condition but the grips really need to be replaced. I found a set of Titleist...
  5. iampatrick

Relearning Golf Blog

Hey everyone.. so I haven't played Golf in over a year. I decided to clean the slate and start fresh during covid since I knew I couldn't play consistently each week. This is going to be a blog to track my progress, mostly for accountability purposes and share with the forum how I've progressed...
  6. Maric

Getting an Irons fitting

I'm so happy with the way my new Callaway Rogue is working out. It's time to dig deeper into the bag and replace the irons. My current set is Ladies Tour Edge Reaction 3. I have a little extra money and think that it might be time to upgrade. What do you recommend that I consider. High...
  7. Maric

My very first driver fitting.

My very first driver fitting. Set-up To those who are not familiar with my story, I am a maturewoman who started golfing last May. Iretired and moved to Myrtle Beach where I am surrounded by almost 100courses. It seemed almost sacrilegiousnot to enjoy them. I’ve taken lessons and continue to...
  8. jp58

Is Having A Driver/SW Mission Critical

Backstory: I'm a high handicap player that's getting back into golfing. I've currently got a no name set of sporting good store woods and irons that are half as old as I I'm (10-15 years old). I had been planning on getting upgraded clubs because the Adams Blue line was on clearance. Apparently...
Back