1. KeepGolfSquiggy

Fender Golf Limited Edition Sea Foam Green Covers from AmplifiedGolf.com

Howdy Everyone, we just released our breathtaking Limited Edition Fender Sea Foam Green Stratocaster Headcovers. These are available exclusively at AmplifiedGolf.com. Please let us know what you think.
  2. S

For Sale Callaway Paradym 4 iron

Callaway Paradym 4 iron - like new Elevate 95 Stiff shaft standard L/L/L $115 shipped
  3. S

For Sale Callaway Rogue Max ST LS 10.5°

SOLD Callaway Rogue Max ST LS 10.5° Used for 3 rounds - great condition $200 shipped
  4. S

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST LS 10.5° head

Delete
  5. TJRyska

Callaway Website Privacy Claims

This popped up on Facebook. Anyone know anything about this?
  6. lil'mike

For Sale LN Paradym driver 10.5 deg. New/unhit Paradym 5wd/7wd set (15&18 deg), Ping G410 LST 9 deg driver, Cobra 3100 IX/H 4-Gap graph set, Pyramid putters.

I have a few things to clear out since they are not needed. Payment via Paypal. All prices include shipping for Albatross members, all others add $15 shipping! NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT THIS TIME! SOLD...1.) Callaway Paradym standard driver, 10.5 deg with Proj X Haz Gen 4 5.5 reg flex...
  7. volvofan

For Sale Reg Hzrdus Gen4 Callaway driver & Evnroll Midlock putter shafts, Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips, GPS golf glove, Caddyrack no-rattle bag organizer

Doing a little mid-season cleaning. All items listed with CONUS shipping included. Prices negotiable *IF* multiple items combined. HZRDUS Gen 4 driver shaft - $SOLD- Came with the new Paradym driver. Regular flex, tip trimmed 0.75" so it plays somewhere between a regular and a stiff shaft...
  8. lil'mike

WTT: Callaway Paradym head, 10.5 deg standard model for a Paradym X head.

Hello, I have a RH Callaway Paradym driver head in 10.5 degrees that was used for a few rounds only and in great shape! I am looking to trade for the Paradym X model with preference to 9 deg but will consider the 10.5 too. Head cover included or we can just keep them and swap heads only! I...
  9. S

For Sale Callaway X Forged Utility Iron 21°

$160 obo Callaway X Forged Utility Iron 21° HZRDS Black Smoke 80g HY Stiff shaft Excellent condition Standard L/L/L
  10. volvofan

First post here, first new club in ~15 yrs: Callaway Great Big Bertha 2023 driver + Autoflex SF405 = OMFG!

Hello, all. I'm on a zillion car enthusiast forums but this is the first time I've joined up a golf forum. Brief intro: 45 y/o average height/build male, slightly better than average fitness level, been hacking for ~18 yrs or so (started when I realized that sometimes the Army let you play golf...
  11. alaskaguy2021

For Sale (lefty) Callaway Apex 19, 4-SW

Selling my backup clubs. They are in great condition, probably 8-8.5 rating compared to how 2ndSwing grades their used stuff. *Lefty* Callaway Apex 19 Forged TT Elevate 95 stiff shafts Golf Pride tour wrap g2 standard size grips Standard L/L/L full 9 club set 4-SW $725 PayPal only and...
  12. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  13. lil'mike

FS: NIB Taylormade Interactive double bend 35" putter and New/unused Mavrik 4H 20 degree hybrid.

Selling a couple of items that I don't play on using. Payment via Paypal. Will consider best offers and maybe trades but not looking for anything in particular! 1.) NIB Taylormade interactive double bend putter, 35 inches with kit,, head cover and box. Priced at only $150 plus $15 ship...
  14. Krooks Boepka

For Sale Golf Ball Extravaganza Super Sale!

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to look over my first post in The Marketplace on this forum! I apologize for being a newbie and hope to follow all the rules to a Tee! Essentially, I have played lots of tournaments in my life and have been blessed enough to compete with some of the...
  15. C

WTB DIAMANA 60 DF s or x Callaway tip

Need some low, stable, and smooth in my life
  16. U

For Sale [FS] Aldila Rogue 110 X flex Callaway Adapter

Album - Stock X flex from Callaway. 60g is too light so I have no need for this. However, shafts are expensive so I’d like to make it a little more palatable. $50 shipped.
  17. 21Gonzo

ASK A TOUR PLAYER

Hey guys, Lex here! Tomorrow I'll be talking to Georgia Hall & Carlota Ciganda, two LPGA players and members of the winning 2019 European Solheim Cup team! We want to get YOUR gear/game questions for these ladies. You can leave them here :)
  18. S

WTB Callaway Epic Flash or Mavrik 5 Wood

Looking to buy a Callaway epic flash or mavrik 5W with stiff shaft. Head only is also possible if you have it.
  19. xThor

For Sale FS closed

20. GoingLefty

What is the last piece of equipment you bought that actually lowered your scores?

For me it was a Tommy Armour Impact 3 mallet putter. As soon as I held the putter I knew I was going to putt great with it. I've only had that feeling one other time with a club (a knock-off Cobra driver I won in a KP contest when I was 14) and it was right on. My first round out with it I...
Back