1. TT_Logan

True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

Hey Everyone, I wanted to make this topic for people to post any questions or suggestions that they may have so I can better help out the THPers. I can't wait to get to know y'all and maybe meet some of you along the way. So fire away with anything you have and I will do my best to answer...
  2. TT_Logan

True Temper, Project X, Accra and Steelfiber

Hello everyone, My name is Logan. I work with True Temper Sports and I am here to help out with any questions anyone has with our product. I look forwarding to chatting with you all and getting to know everyone. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
  3. T

For Sale Used Titleist Project X Evenflow Riptide Wood and Hybrid X-Stiff Shafts

I have for sale 2 used shafts. One came out of my TS2 3 wood and the other came out of my TS2 4 Hybrid. Both have Golf Pride MCC +4 Align Midsize Grips. Project X Evenflow Riptide 6.5 X-Stiff 70G Wood Shaft @ 41.5" - Asking $75 Shipped Project X Evenflow Riptide Small Batch 6.5 X-Stiff 80G...
  4. Cruskater

Project X Catalyst Shafts

Hey y'all, I am fortunate to have won a contest this week from Project X for a complete set of iron and wedge shafts (yes, I know, super blessed!). I am settling into my MMT's, but the missus is up soon for new irons as she continues to improve. It looks like all Catalyst shafts on the...
  5. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  6. kiwichris

For Sale Project X Rifle shafts - 6.5 flex, mix of flighted and not

Hi all, I have a large number of different pre-cut (Project X factory trim, labelled) length shafts that have not seen any tip prepping, butt trimming and are waiting for a new home. I was wanting to see if these would work better than my current FST Pro Stepless 125 shafts & I found the 6 iron...
  7. chadjordan7

Most Mind Blowing Custom Fit Experience?

So I don't post a lot on here, but working as an assistant pro full-time...I'm on here reading what you guys are posting all the time! Love knowing I am FAR from alone in my level of golf addiction and geekiness. This past week, I went down to Penn Oaks for a Titleist Thursday fitting. I've...
  8. jin_xianjun

Project X Hzrdus HC shafts // Cobra F7 3/4 3 wood/hybrid

Project X Hzrdus Black - Handcrafted 6.0, 62grams 2017 TM M1/M2 Adapter Plays a hair over 45” in a TM Asking $185 OBO Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood Project X Hzrdus Red - Handcrafted 6.0, 75grams Plays a hair over 43” Asking $230 OBO Cobra King F7 3/4 Hybrid Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid -...
  9. D

FS: Project X T800 65g 6.0 Driver Shaft - Callaway Epic Adapter

For sale. No trades please. Looking to sell my Project X T800 65g 6.0 driver shaft. It is in like new condition and came straight from a custom Epic order. Plays 45" in Epic SZ head. Callaway New Decade White grip. Shaft was ordered tip trimmed an additional 1/2" $OLD
  10. D

FS: Project X HZRDUS Black Handcrafted 75 6.5 Shaft - Titleist 917/915/913

For sale. No trades please. Project X HZRDUS Handcrafted 75g 6.5 fairway wood shaft with Titleist 917 adapter. Fits the 913, 915 and 917 fairway wood models. Measures 42" with adapter. Standard tipping for 3 wood to my knowledge. Graphics aligned with 3 on adapter and MCC+4 grip installed...
  11. D

FS: Project X Handcrafted HZRDUS Black 85 Hybrid 6.0 - Callaway Adapter

For sale. No trades please. Project X Handcrafted HZRDUS Black 85g 6.0 stiff flex hybrid shaft. Has a Callaway adapter installed for an 815 alpha hybrid. I can pull it if you don't need it. Has an Iomic black sticky grip installed in great shape. Asking $100 OBRO
  12. D

FS: Project X HZRDUS Black 62g 6.5 with TaylorMade M1/M2 Adapter

For sale, no trades. In excellent condition and was straight from the factory. Measures 44" and plays 45". Asking $150 shipped OBO
  13. sandiegonative

FS: LH Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5-PW PXi 5.5 (+1/2 inch length, standard loft and lie

I have a set of Left Handed Callaway Apex Pro Irons (5-PW) for sale. They are in excellent conditions and have been well taken care of. I use iron covers (yeah I admit it) and clean them after every round and/or practice session. Definitely no bag chatter and the shafts are perfect. These irons...
  14. Fourwiggle

Project X PXV Tour and/or Tour 52 shaft question?

Is there anyone who has previously demoed or who is currently playing this shaft in a driver? What are your turn-ons? What are your turn-offs? How does it compare to your favorite shaft? Like it better? Hate it? Why? SPECS PXV TOUR AND PXV TOUR 52 The all-new Project X PXv Tour 52 is the...
  15. Dance_Business

Win a Tour Pro's Masters Driver (Twitter)

There is a contest on Twitter to see who can get the most followers for @PGAtourshaftrep, Simon. He will give the winner an exact-made-in-the-tour-van-to-identical-specs driver of the highest finishing pro on his team. Think Rory, etc. You must follow him first(please include me in that part...
  16. T

Taylor Made R9 reshaft?

Questions guys... I love my R9. Curious how difficult it is to reshaft with a ProjectX x-stiff shaft. Do they make the TM shaft adaptor so it is basically a drop in shaft? Or do I need a special order parts. Can this be done at a local Golfsmith? Thanks!
  17. biggsy

Project X Graphite Shaft Review

I recently reshafted my new Taylormade Burner Superfast Driver with a Project X Graphite Shaft. I was dissatisfied with the standard shaft setup and length that came with the Superfast, so reshafting was a the logical decision in my case. I've had a good month of solid testing with this and I...
  18. the Belbs

Nike VR Tour Driver (Project X) - Mini Review

I've been reading all the different reviews on this driver I could find, and there weren't any really on this forum, so I decided that since I recently acquired one, I would do a review. History - I've been looking for a driver for about a year. Towards the end of last season, my driver...
Back