1. OITW

2020 US Women's Open

Final Golf Major of the Year! Defending Champion: Jeongeun Lee6 Dates: 12/10-12/13 Format: 72 Hole Stroke Play. Top 60 plus ties qualify for the weekend. Location: Champions Golf Club, Houston, TX Opened in 1957 Ralph Plummer designed the Cypress Creek Course (6,731 Par 71) and George...
  2. 21Gonzo

ASK A TOUR PLAYER

Hey guys, Lex here! Tomorrow I'll be talking to Georgia Hall & Carlota Ciganda, two LPGA players and members of the winning 2019 European Solheim Cup team! We want to get YOUR gear/game questions for these ladies. You can leave them here :)
  3. blakehall

Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic

This week the LPGA makes a stop in my neighborhood with the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic in Oneida, Wisconsin (just outside of Green Bay). Katherine Kirk returns to defend her title. Lydia Ko is making her first visit, along with last weeks winner Sung Hyun Park. The tournament also decided to...
  4. GolfLivesMatter

LPGA vs PGA Tourney?

What would be the outcome if the LPGA and PGA had a tourney where the women played from tees that matched their distances vs. men's distance? Does anyone think the either tour would dominate? Would any woman possibly be in the top 10? I ask because Sorenstam played in the Colonial and beat a...
  5. GolfLivesMatter

Who Likes Watching the LPGA...Maybe More Than the PGA Tour?

I watch the LPGA like a maniac...sometimes more than the PGA Tour. Why? Their swings are SOO good. Plus, I see the women on Top Golf and WOW do they know how to get every last mph out of their clubs!
  6. mcrobertsjmac32

First Professional Golf Experience

Today I went to my first professional golf tournament. I went to the Shoprite LPGA Classic. I never knew I would like watching Womens golf, but boy did I. It was incredible watching the girls pump drive after drive in the center of the fairway, and watching them spin back chip after chip. Also...
  7. Golf4Her

LPGA & Symetra Tour Thread

What about the girls on tour? I mean, the Ladies! Listen, I LOVE the men of the PGA as much as the next gal, but the ladies deserve some THP Forum love. So, I'm starting a dedicated thread for the lovely ladies of the LPGA and Symetra Tour! Who's with me? Golf4Her Ambassadors on Tour...
  8. Golf4Her

TODAY: Join a live video chat with Nicole Smith

Hey THP! Nicole Smith will be joining me for a LIVE video chat this afternoon at 3pm (ET). She'll be chatting about earning a spot on the 2013 LPGA Tour, Big Break Ireland and answering fan questions. You can watch, chat or even join her on camera. Click here for details! Hope you will join...
  9. Golfgal

Golf Channel becomes

Exclusive cable home for LPGA. Finally! :clapp: Well, this is a step in right direction. Now how about doing the same for the Futures Tour. They do Nationwide already, so why not Duramed? And let's get a golfgal to balance golfguys' blog! I volunteer! :comp:
Back