1. W

For Sale Wilson PMP 55, 59 set and two Wilson putters...all very cheap

The 8802 is 35" with the classic grip, comes with the red and white stock headcover, 8/10 condition, $85 shipped conus obo.
  2. E

Need advice on a possible first set irons-Wilson Staff Ci6

I have the option to pick up a set of Wilson Staff Ci6 with the Nano Tech 75 Graphite shafts at a very good price. This would be what I use as I continue to learn on and off the course for the next year or so, as I have roughly a years worth of lessons to use via GolfTec. The swing is slowly...
  3. Gulby

FS: BNIB Wilson FG Tour V4 RH Stiff 4-GW

Bought these a week ago, unfortunately other circumstances have come about and I need to move them. BRAND NEW IN BOX! Wrapping is still on all the heads. Specs: Right Hand Stiff DG S300 Shafts 4-GW Golftown in Canada has them still for sale $949 right now. Willing to let these go for $600...
  4. SirMike1983

FS: Wilson FI5 Forged Irons (2005)

drop to $80 shipped in the lower 48 states. Wilson FI5 irons: 5 through P. The 5 and 6 have a modest perimeter weight shape, short irons are muscle backs. Have bag chatter, but fair condition for 11 year old clubs. Thin sole and top line: these are sharp looking clubs. These are a good...
  5. D

FS: MINT Wilson FG Tour V4 Forged, Speeder 661 Evo Tour Spec, Matrix White Tie 70x4

Need to sell these items folks. Please, no trades! 1) Mint set of Wilson FG Tour V4 Forged irons. 4-GW with factory installed DG Pro X100 shafts and Wilson Crossline grips. Standard length loft and lie. Stunning set of irons and are one of the best forged irons available right now! Asking SOLD...
  6. mastapp

FS: Wilson Infinite Grant Park Putter 34"

**SOLD**Looking to sell (preferred) or possibly trade my Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park putter. Milled Face, Oversized and Counterbalanced grip, 34" length, HC included. Asking $70 shipped USPS Priority in the Lower 48 US States. I like the putter, but I'm just too attached to my Yes...
  7. mcrobertsjmac32

Wilson Staff Customer Service and Quality

Hey guys. Looking for new irons and have to say new looks and how Wilson Staff treated the THP'ERS recently has me considering the company and more specifically the Ci11, C100, Di11, and D100 irons. Problem is I haven't had a WS club since nam. How is their quality now a days in specifics to...
  8. Baliol

Wilson Staff

Last year I took the plunge with Wilson Staff (WS) Ci9 irons (4i-GW). Later in the summer I also went with the WS FG Tour wedges (52*, 56* & 60*) and then the 8884 putter. These clubs were a significant improvement from my old PowerBilt clubs. As I look forward to the upcoming season I am...
Back