1. Y

please close

Hi guys. Selling my R11s driver. Comes with the stock stiff shaft. Also comes with the original head cover and wrench. Pics below. Asking $280 shipped. No major scuffs or chips in the white part of the club. Normal wear on the face and sole. Only used it a few rounds. I bought the club...
  2. Y

FT: Taylormade R11 Fairway 3 Wood Stiff Stock for RBZ 3 wood

Hi guys. I'm looking to sell my R11 3 wood. My R11 is all stock with a stiff Fujikura Blur 70 stock shaft. Headcover is included. I'd like $120 shipped. Would also trade some cash and my club for an RBZ 3 wood. Thanks. Rob
  3. Y

FS: Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid 4 Stiff RH

Selling my used Taylormade R11 rescue 4. Stiff stock shaft. It's in great shape. There are 3 dings on the rear of the club which you can't see at address. Otherwise it's seen minor use, and is in very good condition. Comes with a taylormade headcover. I'm asking $100 shipped. Thanks for...
  4. Y

FT/FS: Talamonti PD-80 Tour X Shaft with R11 tip pulled from R11 3 fairway wood

Hey guys. I have a Talamonti PD-80 Tour X Shaft with R11 tip pulled from R11 3 fairway wood which I'd like to trade for a standard stiff shaft for an R11 3 wood. I bought this from someone to get the R11 fairway head, but don't need the X stiffness. I need a regular stiff shaft. I'd be...
  5. B

FS: TaylorMade R11 10.5* Stiff Flex

Had it over a week now and just doesnt fit my game. I did put 2 idiot marks on it, I was impatient and wanted to hit it before I tapped it up. I tried to show the 2 scratches best I could. One is on the bottom right were the sole and face meet, its hard to see but it is visible in person. The...
  6. Dent

The Official Counterfeit Thread

Inspired from Mardin who posted in a counterfeit thread I will make this the official thread where you post website that you feel are presumably selling fakes and you can be the judge. Just a heads up for people buying clubs check this thread and see if the site is listed. Feel free to add your...
  7. JB

TaylorMade R11 Driver & Fairway Wood Review Thread

Rather than throw the pictures in the middle of the thread with hundreds of posts already, I figured I would start the thread that will be updated as we have our testers try out the driver(s) and report back their thoughts. We have some people set to try this one out tomorrow and also hit it on...
Back