1. T

Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Tei3 question

Good afternoon, I was gifted a Scotty Cameron Santa Fe sole stamped tei3. I had a question about the club face color. When I go to look the putter up all I see is black club faces with this model unless they are re-finished. The one I was gifted has a silver club face. I wasn’t sure if it was a...
  2. kmlp95

Scotty x 5.5 vs Evnroll 5.2

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has insight on these putters. I feel like I am just not in love with the scotty and I have a option to trade for a evnroll 5.2 with the same hosel ( short slant neck). Just nervous about everyones claim that evnroll has a slow face. Any insight would help...
  3. J

Fake Scotty Cameron Futura’s?

Hi Guys, After some advice if possible please, hopefully just to put my mind at ease. I recently bought a 2018 Scotty Cameron Futura 7M Does anybody know if there were ever any fakes of these made? I bought one off eBay, 2 small things that have made me think… the putter head is almost...
  4. Mace

For Sale Scotty Cameron 2022 Phantom X 5s Putter

Scotty Cameron 2022 Phantom X 5s Putter 36" inches - Includes Extra Grip - and head cover. $350 shipped. Venmo Only Condition = like new - see pics.
  5. J

Scotty Cameron Newport Mid Slant Putter Refurb/Sanding

Hi Guys, After some advice if possible please… I just got myself a Scotty Cameron Newport Mid-slant putter. 2009 I believe, I’m fairly happy with the condition of it, looked slightly less scratched in the photos! Still great condition for its age I was wondering if I would just be able to go...
  6. Cousineddie

For Sale Summer Clean out - Scotty Newport, Odyssey, Apex 21'

It's time for end of summer clean out. All prices include shipping to lower 48. Please let me know if you have any questions Bought with Club credit and Brand new $225 - Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined putter - 35” with standard loft and lie $330 - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 - 35" with standard...
  7. TJRyska

Scotty Cameron Giveaway - Superstroke

Superstroke is doing a giveaway on Instagram for the PGA Championship. Giving away a new Scotty Cameron. *Disclaimer: I do not receive any additional entries for entering through this link.
  8. T

For Sale Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 34" 340G

Selling Like New Scotty Cameron Putter I bought this club from a Golfsmith close to 20 years ago, the headcover is the original headcover, the repair tool is new. The pictures posted really tell the story of this club, it is in great shape. I would be happy to send more pictures if...
  9. Cousineddie

FS - Scotty select Del Mar and odyssey metal x and more

Good evening, Going through a bag reorganization this winter. Items up for bid Scotty Del Mar. Had to use up credit in October, hasn’t been used other than normal looky loos in clubhouse. 34” in length $325 shipped to lower 48 Odyssey Metal Milled X #7 - 35”. Been in my closet and needs to...
  10. B

For Sale Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 Putter aka Teryllium Two Newport 2

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 putter remanufactured by Titleist to new condition, standard 35” length. This was prior to the creation of the Scotty Cameron Studio. According to Scotty Cameron, the D stamp on the bottom of the hosel signifies which Titleist facility was used. The...
  11. D

FS: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 RH - 34"

Used RH Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 - 34" with original headcover. I completed the paint fill myself a couple of years ago, its orange and a clear orange color combo. I also installed the SuperStroke Wrist lock grip earlier this year, and it has probably 2 rounds on it, so its...
  12. Chase

For Sale - Scotty, Bettinardi, SeeMore Putters, Titliest/Cobra Drivers, Cobra F9 One Length Irons

Most of these clubs have never even seen the golf course. Yes, I have a problem. Happy to provide more pictures if needed. Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 / classic PING grip / Great shape. I have extra weights and wrench if you want them. $260 shipped Bettinardi Matt Kuchar Model 2 Putter /...
  13. T

For Sale Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2 33” mint!

Looking to unload my Scotty Fastback 2. It’s the stock 33” model with stock 20g weights. Putter is well taken care of and in absolute mint condition. Comes with unused stock headcover and stock Matador grip. All specs standard. Not looking for trades at this time. Asking $290 shipped CONUS...
  14. J

FS:Nice! SCOTTY CAMERON T22 TERYLLIUM FASTBACK 1.5 TEI3 35" PUTTER w/HEADCOVER RH

Nice! SCOTTY CAMERON T22 TERYLLIUM FASTBACK 1.5 TEI3 35" PUTTER w/HEADCOVER RH. Used sparingly last year. Haven't used it this year at all. Asking $560 shipped OBRO.
  15. NikedOut

FS: Scotty Cameron Putter Studio Design 1.5

Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5 Putter - Fresh Oil Can Finish with Paint Fill 32” From Bottom of Putter to Butt End Of Grip Studio Design Headcover with Scotty Cameron Divot Tool Brand New Scotty Cameron Studio Design Matador Grip $295/OBO + USPS Priority 2-Day Shipping PM for more...
  16. B

Sold

Please remove
  17. S

FS: Putter Headcovers, Challenge Coins - Odyssey & Scotty Cameron

Selling off some headcovers I've collected over the years. All priced at below cost + actual cost of USPS shipping. All Images are located in Imgur link below. Payment: Venmo, PPFF, Chase QuickPay Location: Dallas, TX https://imgur.com/a/nPCdfG9 Odyssey: $80 each - They each have been used for...
  18. theslflash689

FS: Putters, a wedge and driver- help my get a new putter!

1) Never Compromise Milled Series 33.5"- see photos for condition- like new with a barely used NC grip and brand new headcover - $100 $80 shipped obo 2) Taylormade SLDR 14*, R Flex - hit about 15 balls on the range, like new condition with pristine headcover - $90 $60 shipped obo 3) Scotty...
  19. R

FS/FT: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Midslant

One item for sale or trade today. Only trade interest is for Evnroll putters in 355g head weight. Please don't even bother if it is not that. 1) Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless putter. Newport 2 Midslant model. 34". The putter is in absolutely fantastic condition. No dings or gouges anywhere...
  20. D

FS: Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Black Jackpot Johnny Blade Headcover

For sale, no trades please. This is a brand new headcover from the custom shop. Just came back on my restored 009. Asking $100 shipped
Back