1. kmlp95

Scotty x 5.5 vs Evnroll 5.2

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has insight on these putters. I feel like I am just not in love with the scotty and I have a option to trade for a evnroll 5.2 with the same hosel ( short slant neck). Just nervous about everyones claim that evnroll has a slow face. Any insight would help...
  2. volvofan

For Sale Reg Hzrdus Gen4 Callaway driver & Evnroll Midlock putter shafts, Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips, GPS golf glove, Caddyrack no-rattle bag organizer

Doing a little mid-season cleaning. All items listed with CONUS shipping included. Prices negotiable *IF* multiple items combined. HZRDUS Gen 4 driver shaft - $SOLD- Came with the new Paradym driver. Regular flex, tip trimmed 0.75" so it plays somewhere between a regular and a stiff shaft...
  3. CC Stryder

FS - Evnroll ER8 Tour Mallet

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a long time lurker and purchaser of goods but a first time seller here. For reference, I also operate under the same name at GolfWRx with 87 positive transaction feedbacks and also cjd213 on Ebay. I have only 1 item for sale today listed below. I ship insured via...
  4. R

FS: 2018 Evnroll ER3. *one putt!*

One item for sale and hopefully it's quick. Price includes shipping 1) 2018 Evnroll ER3. Custom specs of 36", 72* lie, and 3* loft. I blew the grip one and hit one single putt. Grip is currently loose. My Directed Force is too comfortable right now so I'm removing temptation. This goes for...
  5. R

FS/FT: Evnroll ER1 and Tensei Orange V2

Two items for sale today and I hope they go quickly! Prices include shipping. I am looking for a trade but it is relatively specific... Newport 2 style putter with head weight of 365 - 375g Piretti Cottonwood, Rife Switchback, etc. 1) Evnroll ER1. 34" but head weight of 355g. Grip has a tour...
  6. R

WTS: SL irons, old school Titleist, and a bunch of putters!

Please help me pay for a set of irons I stupidly just purchased! All prices include shipping. I feel prices are more than fair but you are free to make offers. Thanks! 1) Bettinardi Kuchar Arm Lock #1. Paint fill completely removed. Superstroke belly grip is installed. I forgot to measure the...
  7. R

FS: Tour Betti, drivers, woods, putters!

All prices are OBO and include shipping to CONUS. 1) Bettinardi BB8 Tour Proto DASS. 2016 model. Length is 33" and has a Betti, Lamkin deep etched grip from the tour department. Also comes with a Tour Bettinardi headcover. Triplane soul and superfly milled face with sound slot. Black oxide...
  8. R

WTS: Tour Issue M1, Machine ART, Evnroll, Clicgear

All prices include shipping and are OBO. Thanks! 1) 2016 Tour Issue M1 460. Good condition with the exception of 3 small scratches on the crown of the club. Cannot be seen from address. Shaft is an AD-TP 7x. Not sure of tipping as this was ordered direct from Callaway in a SZ driver. If anyone...
  9. R

WTS: Machine Putters, Tour Issue M1, Evnroll, Callaway

All prices include shipping and are OBO. I would love to get rid of this stuff so make me a reasonable offer and we probably have a deal! PLEASE NO TRADES. ONLY LOOKING TO SELL AT THE MOMENT 1) Evnroll ER3 putter. Only played a few rounds and in perfect condition! Plays 35” and comes with the...
  10. R

WTT/WTS: Evnroll ER1

Only one item I am ultimately trying to trade today! Price is $285 Evnroll ER1 Just a shade under 35" 355g model Superstroke Pistol GT2.0 grip 30g counterweight is installed (same weight that came from Evnroll) Trades in order of preference: Evnroll ER2 Evnroll ER5 Evnroll ER6 All putters...
Back