1. PatsFan

How many Balls do you need for an Entire Year???

I figure with my sometimes sucky game I need between 6-9 dozen balls for the year, This is playing at least 1 time a week. How many do you need?
  2. pandapicks

FS - FT 2015/2016 Pro V1 brand new in box high numbers 5-8

Hello looking to sell locally if possible 2 dozen ProV1 2015/2016 high number balls for $30 a dozen or $50 for both boxes. Located Arlington MA or Boston MA. Or willing to trade for 12 Q Star Tours plus $15 cash.
  3. Scrap Iron

Can You Over Compress A Ball?

We hear a lot about properly compressing a ball but can you over compress it and loose distance and performance?
  4. diabolo

FS: 2016 Bridgestone B330S/RX/RXS golf balls

Up for sale are the following: 1) 3 dozen 2016 Bridgestone B330S golf balls. Brand new, in 2-ball sleeves. Asking price for all 3 dozens is $98. Shipped CONUS. Or individually sold for $35/dz shipped. 2) 3 dozen 2016 Bridgestone B330RX golf balls. Brand new, in 2-ball sleeves. Asking...
  5. rozo22

Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

I just purchased a dozen Chrome Soft Truvis today. Figured I could use some more focus. Will find out tomorrow how they do. Wondering if anyone else has tried them and what have they thought?
  6. theballguy

FS: 4 Dozen Brand New 2013 Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls - Sleeves Only - $80 Shipped

SOLD For sale: 4 dozen brand new 2013 Bridgestone e6 golf balls. $80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Sleeves only. No logos. You get four sleeves of each number: #1, #2, #3, and #4
  7. Almdudler

Vice Golf - Drive, Tour, Pro and Pro Neon golf balls

Hello everybody.. So I discovered that a new brand of golf balls were trying to enter the Swedish market so I ordered a "test package" containing a three-pack of each of their models. I just got them today so I haven´t tried them out on the course yet. Vice Golf is a company that for now...
  8. thehackingmurse

WTT for sleeve of Callaway Chrome Balls

Hey all, So I've been looking for a new golf ball and came across the Callaway Chrome and Chrome +. After researching on THP I ended up going for the Chrome + despite having a moderate SS. Anyways I played 9 holes the other week and hit 71% of the fairways (5/7) which is amazing for me, but my...
  9. kchase

FS - 2 Dozen SRIXON ZSTAR NIB

2 Dozen SRIXON ZSTAR Tour White Golf Balls. Brand New in the Box. https://picasaweb.google.com/111480053663011931492/SRIXONZSTAR?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNzWhq6-qZKC_AE&feat=directlink CONUS Only $35.00 Each Shipped $60.00 for Both Shipped
  10. C

Precept Laddie vs Precept Lady IQ vs Bridgestone e6

Hi all, I never thought that I'd actually be able to tell the difference between hitting golf balls, but I'm here to say that I love hitting Precept Laddies Extreme. All of my golf balls are second hand, course finds, etc, and every time I come up with and hit a Precept, I'm in love. So I'm...
  11. Getitclose

Want to Find/Buy: 1980's Golf Set: Living in the past

Hi all! So, during the last couple years I have been golfing, I have often thought of what it would be like to have an all "retro" golf set to play around with. Since I wasn't alive in the 80's (born in 1990), I don't know much about the equipment. What I do know is that PING and Wilson were...
  12. Nervous

The Ball Doesn't Matter?

Reading through some golf links tonight and ran across this apparent quote by Schwartzel: Maybe this was out of context, maybe this was misquoted ... but if someone at their level can't tell the difference between premium balls ... why even try at my level? If I take this to the extreme it...
  13. fishymehta

One ball or multiple?

Hey guys, I have a question... Do you only stick to one ball (outside of testing others), or do you switch between multiple balls? If use multiple balls, which ones, and why? Personally, I use the Penta TP and Srixon Z-star primarily, with the occasional Pro V1x
  14. Lukey719

Titleist ProV1 vs. Taylormade Penta

The ProV1 is undoubtedly the most popular ball in golf and the Penta is coming out of the box strong. I hear a ton of great stuff about the Penta, but have been a ProV1 guy my entire golfing career. I've yet to play the Penta, but am interested. Have you guys played and compared both of these...
  15. JB

2011 Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x Golf Balls

We are getting a ton of information on these from different tour vans, players, etc... So we wanted to put this out. We will have some player quotes (pros & cons) coming next week...
  16. Nuevo_eph

Yellow (and Orange) e6's?!

Please don't be a fake, please please... Does anyone have any info on these? it looks a little Photoshopped as the balls are same,but with different hues.
  17. Snap Hook

Great Deal on Golf Balls if you live in Las Vegas!!!!

So I was at Angel Park yesterday because someone told me they had a great practice facility. It was good. (No where to practice bunker shots and their chipping area was small.And I was there cuz I got new wedges too. Counted at least 4 practice putting greens though?!?!) Anyways as I was...
Back