1. S

For Sale Callaway X Forged Utility Iron 21°

$160 obo Callaway X Forged Utility Iron 21° HZRDS Black Smoke 80g HY Stiff shaft Excellent condition Standard L/L/L
  2. TJRyska

Haywood Golf

Morning, Has anyone tried Haywood Golf’s Driving Iron? Love the way it looks, but wanted to see if anyone here has some experience with it before pulling the trigger. Thanks!
  3. nicklongdrive

For Sale Titleist U500 2 Iron/Driving Iron

Hello all, I'm looking to sell my very good condition Titleist U500 17* 2 iron as I already have another 2 iron to play around with and am looking to fund a low spin 3 wood to slot into the bag. The club hasn't been hit all that much and is in fantastic shape with a solid setup that a long iron...
  4. edelguy

WTS TaylorMade SIM 2 Iron DHY, Accra Tour TZ5 95 Hybrid M5

Just got this club custom made on 10/9/2020. The shaft was Pured by the fitter during build. I have about 250 swings with this thing on a ball, it is practically brand new. It just isn’t for me. The shaft/set-up is amazing nonetheless. The total was $520.48 without tax as seen on the build...
  5. S

FS: Srixon zu85 18 degree udi 2-iron

Srixon ZU85 18* 2 Hybrid 2h Utility Iron UST Recoil F4 Stiff Graphite shaft. Bought this a month ago and realized I don't have the swing speed to hit it consistently. Asking $SOLD plus whatever actual shipping is (or pickup in Long beach), no trades i can think of needing.
  6. F

FS: Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron X100

Great condition as the photos show. Standard length/loft/lie, Dynamic Gold X100 shaft, Tour Velvet Jumbo grip. Asking $110 shipped.
Back