1. KeepGolfSquiggy

What kind of golf hats do you prefer to wear? Flat Bill, Flexfit, Fitted, Golf Club Manufacturer, Clothing Brand

I was discussing golf hats with a few friends, which turned into an interesting debate. I am very interested in people's opinions on the perfect golf hat. I only wear Flat Bill Snapbacks with large embroidery. When I am not on the golf course, I pretty much wear black hats exclusively but when...
  2. Rod Dunlap

New Travel Bag Design - Feedback Request

Since the THP community has been so amazing helping us fine tune and add new models to our glove line, I thought we should ask for feedback on our latest travel bag design. The new bag (tentatively named the Defender) will feature a custom EVA molded top for an extra layer of padding to protect...
  3. T

Gifts for my kids

Hey all! Hope everyone is not as golf and outdoors-deprived as I am. Anyways, I wanted to tell everyone the place I've been going to to get my kids (7 and 10) into the game. They like all the fun and flashy accessories and stuff and if it means they'll get interested in the game then I'm more...
  4. OITW

2020 Cobra Golf Ultralight Cart Bags

ULTRALIGHT CART BAG Specifications Material Content: 100% Polyester Weight: 5.3 lbs. Pockets: 13 Style #: 909403 Five Colors to Choose from: Black/Black,White,Red/Peacoat,High Risk Red, White/@Canadan Blue/Quiet Shade, Vibrant Orange
  5. Precision Pro Golf

Save $50 on a Precision Pro Gold Rangefinder - Exclusive to THP Members!

We're launching this deal early just for you! Now through December 2nd, THP members can save an extra $10 on top of the $40 markdowns for a total of $50 off the new NX9 HD, NX7 Pro Slope, or NX7 rangefinder. Just use the code "HACKERS" when you checkout!
  6. Golf Dawg

Pimp My Push Cart

Clicgear has a myriad of accessories to add to your Clicgear cart (or carts with similar diameter tubing). Besides the “designed-aftermarket” accessories, I’m sure someone has used other accessories for bikes, golf carts, etc. to accessorize their push cart. So, what have you done to “pimp...
Back