1. stoney_dukes

For Sale Axiom 105S 4-PW uncut

Includes 1 Long, 3 Mid, 3 Short Tips prepped for 1 mid and 1 short but no cuts have been made $685 $SOLD shipped conUS
  2. Barnum1

Steel-or-graphite vs. swing speed

My fitter recommended me steel shafts in my irons, because my swing speed was "fast enough". His take was that it was better to get more control (from steel) as opposed to maybe gain a few mph (from graphite) - given that your speed is not too slow. I have a pretty average swing speed (95 mph...
  3. itismarv

For Sale Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW Recoil shaft - SOLD Please close

Mizuno JPX 919 HotMetal Pro 4-PW with ES 780 F3 Recoil Smacwrap Regular shafts in standard length. SOLD.
  4. chris311fan

Callaway Graphite Irons (Best metal for club head?)

I'm relatively new to golf (5 months) and I had never been fitted before. I picked up my Steel stiff flex XR 16 irons on Black Friday last year. After getting a fitting from my instructor, I need to go down to a regular flex and switch my irons to graphite for a lighter shaft weight. I am a huge...
  5. D

FS: Aldila RIP Tour SLT 115 Stiff Iron Shafts 4-PW + Extra Wedge Shaft (8 Total)

Need to sell these folks. Aldila RIP SLT Tour 115 Stiff iron shafts. These are in great shape, and played STD length in a set of Taylormade MC irons. .355 taper tip The raw lengths are 36 7/8" and down by 1/2" increments. 4-PW, and there is a bonus of another wedge shaft, that is slightly...
  6. Scrap Iron

Accra Hybrex shaft?

I was looking at a local club builder's site and found a link to Accra shafts and came across these shafts. Does anyone know anything about them or has anyone tried them? http://www.accragolf.com/golf-shafts/accra-iron-shafts/view-hybrex-specs/
  7. Scrap Iron

Anyone with Aerotech shafts

Does anyone have any experiance with Aerotech shafts. I'm thinking about changing shafts and these are really interesting I want something under 105g and has a low launch and love the idea of this design. Come on THP overload me with info please.
Back