1. Brucem609

For Sale Garmin Approach G80

I have up for sale a gently used Garmin G80. It served me very well. It is very accurate. If you are not familiar with it. It is a handheld GPS, and Launch Monitor. I put up against trackman and it was off 1-3 yards. For me that is negligible. New they go for $499 Need to move this to finance a...
  2. S

For Sale Golf practice tech - SC200 launch monitor and standalone swing speed radar

Two items up today: Swingcaddie SC200 launch monitor and remote - $SOLD Sports Sensors SS364 swing speed radar (great for speed training Stack System or Speed sticks) shows speed without ball - $120...now $100 shipped Everything paypal g&s, sorry no trades. Everything is...
  3. eddywhitaker

Skytrak Thank You Giveaway

Skytrak is giving away a ST+ as a thank you! Go ahead and enter! Awesome product! Shared my dad's entry link, but you can use the regular link too. Super awesome product, free entry! Totally worth it. There are bonus entries too. MY dad's entry link or Generic entry link
  4. TJRyska

ShotVision App

Anyone give this a go? Costs $60 a year. Just wondering if it’s accurate? Seems too good to be true for only $60 a year.
  5. Esau

For Sale FS - Mobile Golf Launch Monitor - Rapsodo MLM

$275 + Shipping Venmo or CashApp only
  6. W

New to golf tech - Can data be used to self 'fit' clubs?

Hi all, New here, but not new to golf...although it's been a VERY long time. Background: I used to play on my high school team back in the late 80's, was pretty decent (not scratch), then rarely played between then and now. Perhaps 10 rounds total (with about 4 recently). Have more time now...
  7. M

Presenting AlfaSwing and asking for user feedback

Hi All, first of all thanks to Josh for allowing me to post here. I am Francisco, the CTO of ALFA AI and want to ask for feedback about my app. Long story short, this app grew from a simple swing analysis tool to a launch monitor, tracer, automated swing analysis and 3D motion tracking system...
  8. HGoldwin

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

The most important way to improve your golf must be buying a new expensive gadget:). Perhaps not, but I have been looking for an affordable launch monitor in order to help me practice accuracy. On the range, on the training area and perhaps on the course. And since I like gadgets maybe this can...
  9. Deano

Does your pro use a launch monitor?

Would you get lessons with a pro that doesn't use a launch monitor or something similar, or even that simply films your swing? Just asking as the last lesson I had was with a pro that didn't use anything and I've seen a few videos lately from Mark Crossfield saying that he would absolutely...
  10. Scrap Iron

Launch Monitor Data. What Do You Look For

For those who hit on a lunch monitor when testing clubs or getting fit what data do you look at first and put an importance on? The big ones for me are launch angle, spin, carry, ball speed and yards offline and for curiosity sake my swing speed. I feel with those numbers I can tell what I...
  11. Wyzyguy

Recommendation for club fitting in SouthEast Michigan or Northern Ohio

I am interested in going for a iron & woods fitting. Will not be changing putter or wedges. Doubt there will be a change in the woods either but would like to look into it. The 2 places my radar are: Carl's in Plymouth, MI Miles of Golf I am looking to be fit on a good monitor. TrackMan...
  12. ChristopherKee

FS: Voice Caddie SC100 Launch Monitor (Cheap!)

It's time to dump some winter items to raise money for tee times. Up for sale is my Voice Caddie SC100 Launch Monitor in perfect condition, still has the plastic on the remote! $140 Shipped.
  13. Architect

My recent club fitting experience

I promised a write-up regarding my club fitting session a few weeks ago, so here it is! I brought my recent statistics along to share with the club fitter as he knew nothing about me, habits, or strengths/weaknesses. He looked over these as I warmed up. We discussed my issues with missing...
  14. J

Launch Monitor Distance vs. Real Distance?

wondering what other golfers experience is who have used launch monitor when demoing or getting fitted for clubs... does the distance, slice, draw etc. all correspond to the "real" experience when playing a real round of golf? interested to hear your views...
Back