1. M

Counterfeit Ping G425 Driver

Has anyone seen or heard of any counterfeit Ping G425 Max drivers? I just ordered a Ping head only from EBay for $480. Seller has great reviews. I’m thinking I’m getting a legit Ping head but with nothing but time to think the worst between ordering it and receiving it, I’m looking for...
  2. pandapicks

FS FT: PXG Bat Attack Gen 1 Brand New 33 inch

Brand new never taken outside. PXG bat attack 33 inch plumbers neck with superstroke 1.0 pxg grip. Putter slightly off face balanced. Headcover included $175 shipped would consider 33 inch SC trades Newport 1/2
  3. adamlewis45

looking for a driver that will improve my game

I started playing in April and my shot count has steadily started to come down (from 40+ over par to a 27 handicap) this is because of the improvement in my iron and short game, but my driving just lacks consistency and distance i fade a lot with my drives and only reach about 200-220 where with...
  4. bortwein

MacGregor 2011-2012 Products

I'm not seeing a lot of information out there about the New 2011-2012 MacGregor products so I wanted to give a little insight into the new products and answer any question you might have about them. MacGregor Tourney Driver • Lighter head design matched up with a 55 gram UST Mamiya Shaft and...
  5. Scrap Iron

New wedges

Okay my wife has taken my cleveland cg 16's from my bag. This must mean I get new wedges.:banana: I'm thinking of the mizuno r12's the scratch 8620 and again the cg 16's. If anyone has played these what do you like and what do you not like?
Back