1. Cruskater

SeeMore Mallet Putter contest, fitting, review

Hey everyone! I was the lucky and blessed recipient of the SeeMore HT Mallet contest on the THP Instagram page last week. After submitting a few pictures of my rather unorthodox putting stance to the knowledgeable and affable John at SeeMore, I have a virtual fitting this afternoon on Zoom with...
  2. Chase

For Sale - Scotty, Bettinardi, SeeMore Putters, Titliest/Cobra Drivers, Cobra F9 One Length Irons

Most of these clubs have never even seen the golf course. Yes, I have a problem. Happy to provide more pictures if needed. Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 / classic PING grip / Great shape. I have extra weights and wrench if you want them. $260 shipped Bettinardi Matt Kuchar Model 2 Putter /...
  3. F

WTB: Seemore or Cleveland 2135 satin putter

Looking to try a different putter. Doesn't have to be mint condition just not abused, looking for a good price, maybe something you have sitting in corner. Seemore looking Corona del Mar deep flange or maybe x2 or x3. Satin looking for rho or elevado. 33-35 inch. Thanks
  4. Scrap Iron

Scrap Iron WITB

Here's my weapons of grass destruction. haha The total package. I picked up the bag simply because I liked the colours and lay out of the pockets and personalized it a little with my favorite hockey team's logo's. All the sticks in the bag. Driver Ping I25, it's a good club and I hit...
  5. Mace

FS: SeeMore FGP - Milled Face

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Seemore FGP - 34.5 Inches. Milled face - Superstroke Grip - Includes Orange head cover. Awesome shape - SOLD
  6. BrodyDog

WTB: Seemore Putting Instruction DVD and/or Seemore Triangulator

Interested in purchasing a Seemore putting instruction DVD and a Seemore Triangulator. http://www.seemore.com/accessories/training/pat-o-brien-on-putting-dvd.html http://www.seemore.com/accessories/training/triangulator-150.html I recently bought an mFPG in the marketplace and want to put it...
  7. adamw238

FS: SeeMore z2c Tour Limited - Black Gunmetal CS

Looking to sell my lightly used z2c. Putter has seen maybe 5 rounds and a few practice sessions. No major scratches or marks on the club. Club comes with Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip, Z Series Tour Limited Head Cover, and extra weights. Putter Specs: Length 36" Lie: 69* Price $200 - Shipping...
  8. cnosil

FS: Seemore PTM2 and Odyssey 21" grip

Near the end of season sale! Payment via Paypal and prices include shipping in the CONUS. Feel free to make an offer; worst I can say is no. Odyssey 21"Grip - Blown off of putter; never used $17 Seemore PTM2 - Just doesn't work for me. 34", blue Seemore Pure grip, black Seemore headcover...
  9. SaskeyInWash

FS: Seemore Z3c Tour Limited Platinum

I have a Seemore Z3c Tour Limited Platinum for sale. It is 34 inches in length with a standard loft and lie. The grip is a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 that was installed by Seemore. Also included is the headcover (which is unused), the extra weights and wrench. The putter shows very little use...
  10. #troy

2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

Lets discuss Extra Rounds for Pre/Post 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters event. Event takes place in Franklin, TN, June 13th-15th, 2014. Who is available and Where should we play Friday before the Meet and Greet? The Full Event Details can be Found Here...
  11. rdavis007

Fs: Seemore sb2

Price Reduced - Brand new Seemore SB2, 34.5". Purchased and took to putting green twice, never been on the course, sticking with my M1. My loss is your gain! $99 Shipped COUS.
  12. Fourwiggle

Opinions on the SeeMore SI3...

Can you guys/gals give me some real user feedback on this putter? What do you like? What don't you like? Officially in "ponder" mode... Does this putt more like a center-shafted putter or a heel-shafted putter? I currently have a Rife Barbados and its failing in the 3-10 foot range. Should...
  13. seemoreputters

SeeMore Offers Fun Lesson and Live Lesson Day at Work

What: Bring Your Putter To Work When: Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am (CST) Where: SeeMore Players Club FACEBOOK page SeeMore wants you to bring your putter to work and have a practice lesson via our FACEBOOK page. People have requested that it would be...
Back