1. bump n run

FS/FT: Kuro Kage Silver X, RBZ Matrix Ozik Xcon-6 stiff, RAZR Fit Tour Authentic Head

Hey everyone I need to clear out some extra stuff I have to make room for some new additions to the bag. All items are for sale OBO or trade. My main trade interest is for a 3 wood head, not really set on a certain brand yet so please make offers. 1. Kuro Kage Silver X-flex 60g This shaft has...
  2. Flykixz23

FS:Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* with Graphite Design AD DI 6S Excellent Condition!

I have for sale here a Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* Driver with a new Graphite Design AD DI 6S shaft. The shaft measures 44.5" when not installed and has no tipping. I have about 4 of these shafts left I bought from a connection off the Callaway van and have a few of these heads as well with no serial...
  3. Flykixz23

FS: Brand New Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 Wood Priced to Sell

I have here a Brand new Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 wood with the Aldila Trinity 75g Stiff shaft which I have 2 of and do not need 2 of the same 3 wood, the pictures show what your getting for 50 bucks cheaper then what they are selling for and tax free, you can feel free to make me a very...
  4. Flykixz23

FS: Used 5 holes Tour Authentic 9.5* Razr Fit with Weight Kit, Cover, Upgraded Shaft!

I have here a MINT CONDITION 9.9/10 Tour Authentic Razr Fit 9.5* a buddy is trying to sell for me as well...I have 2 of them which is pointless so this one was hit for 5 holes! I had 3 of at one point all with the same Drivers heads and they all had the same shaft with different CPM numbers and...
  5. Flykixz23

FS: 9.9/10 Callaway Razr Fit 10.5 W/ Fubuki Alpha 60 S Shaft W/Cover and Wrench!

I have here a 9.9/10 conditioned and only hit a few balls Callaway Razr Fit 10.5* Driver with a Mitsubishi Fubuki Alpha 60 Stiff flex shaft that was an upgrade ordered directly from callaway and I showed the Callaway sticker at the bottom of the shaft which the driver plays to 45.5"! Comes with...
  6. Flykixz23

FS: Brand New Tour Authentic Razr Fit Head Cover!

Here I have a Brand new in the plastic which I removed for some pictures. A Callaway Tour Authentic Head Cover that was never used! $25 shipped first class mail! Pictures below speak for themselves and I am always here to ask questions....etc! Thanks for Looking!
  7. Flykixz23

FS: Mint 9.9/10 MATRIX OZIK HD6 XStiff WITH PURED SHAFT AND TA RAZR FIT ADAPTER!!!!

I have here a MINT CONDITION 9.9/10 Tour Authentic Razr Fit 9.5* a buddy is trying to sell for me as well...I have 2 of them which is pointless so this one was hit for 5 holes! I had 3 of at one point all with the same Drivers heads and they all head the same shaft with different CPM numbers and...
  8. kozmo

How is the Aldila Rip'd NV shaft on the Callaway Razr Fit?

Hello everyone, got a question for you. For those of you how use the Callaway Razr Fit, how is the Aldila Rip'd NV 60 shaft? I hit some balls at GS with the Razr Fit 10.5* and really liked the club but the shaft seemed to have a low-kick point and I was wondering if this would result in a...
Back