1. Brucem609

For Sale Garmin Approach G80

I have up for sale a gently used Garmin G80. It served me very well. It is very accurate. If you are not familiar with it. It is a handheld GPS, and Launch Monitor. I put up against trackman and it was off 1-3 yards. For me that is negligible. New they go for $499 Need to move this to finance a...
  2. ccjimmy2001

For Sale Garmin Approach S40 GPS Watch, Brand New In Box

My wife bought this for me no knowing I own (and prefer) a range finder. It’s brand new, has never been used and is still in the box. This watch is sold at Dick’s, Walmart, etc for $299.99. I’m selling mine for $255, and you pick up the shipping costs (direct pass-thru and I’ll use your...
  3. lukemartin93

Rangefinder advantages

I am sure there are a bunch of posts elsewhere but I figured this would be easier. What are the advantages of a rangefinder over a watch gps? I’ve seen a lot of people getting rangefinders and they sound fun/practical, but I’m curious if it’s worth the $150+ (if I go cheap) to “upgrade” over...
  4. C

Shot Scope V2

Credit to markm778 for bringing this to my attention on the original thread https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?87533-Shot-Scope-THP-Review/page4 I'm a Shot Scope V1 user, I love the product (little bit annoyed the have released a new product after 6 months of having it) and...
  5. Deano

FS: Shotsope GPS Watch (UK Only)

Hello. Selling my shotscope watch. £120 inc P&P - UK only though. Great review here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/shot-scope-shot-tracking-watch-and-software-review/ Tags are scuffed from being in my bag, but doesn't affect performance at all. I really love the data it gives and the...
  6. Wyzyguy

Game golf live - gps tracking - range finder - strokes gained - stats

While I am waiting for the new Game Golf Live GPS to arrive I thought I would start a thread to a begin talking about this. Even though it will probably be snowing when the gizmo gets here. Not the best of release dates but I should not complain too much... I currently use the GameGolf Classic...
  7. Scrap Iron

Golfbuddy PT4 or Garmin G7

I'm in the market for a new handheld gps and have narrowed it down to these two. I think for me it's going to come down to display, easy of use and the online tracking and uploading. The G7 has some cool features. Accrual distance that takes elevation into account and club recommendation. On...
  8. KyleBob

FS - Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder BRAND NEW!

New 2015 Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder. Brand new in the box - I received as a late birthday gift from the Mrs. but she didn't know I had just bought it for myself. Oops. This is the latest & greatest - Red faceplate engages Slope technology...Pull it off and replace w/ Black faceplate and you...
  9. Scrap Iron

Favorite Hand Held GPS and Why?

I had a Golf Buddy World Platinum GPS and really liked it, I'm now looking to replace it and was wondering what you guys are using and what you like about it. I should note I'm not interested in watches or laser rangefinders.
  10. Tmex

Matrix Shotmate Voice GPS

A little background... While at the PGA Show we saw a lot of cool devices coming out. There were a couple that caught my eye immediately. The Voice GPS units. Matrix has their own, the Matrix Shotmate Voice GPS. I've got it out for one round but wanted to give some background and some features...
  11. Murray

Golf GPS devices or phone Apps

Is there a thread stating the best phone apps etc? If there isn't, there should be! :banana:
  12. JB

GPS vs Range Finder

Which one do you use and why?
Back