1. GeneCreemers

Durability of Titleist RCT Balls

Wondering if anyone has an estimate for how long a Titleist RCT ball will last in a simulator. I've heard Titleist guarantees them up to 150 shots, but I can't find any information about how long I should use one before replacing it.
  2. metro-golf.com

Feedback sought from one and all :)

Hi All - looking for some feedback on a new golf venture please. Is there a dedicated group for this on this forum or is the 'general' thread suitable from this sort of query? Further information provided below to provide some context: However; happy to be directed to a more suitable location if...
  3. howie013

For Sale Foresight FSX 2020 Software w\ a total of 12 courses.

$OLD. The courses are listed in the attached photos. Please archive.
  4. SHIFTY

Indoor Simulator Build with Skytrak/Gc2

Well finally have pretty much everything to get a hitting bay/movie screen set up in my livingroom. I had it set up hitting into a net previous as seen here. Cannot wait to get the screen set up! Only things being re-used are the fibrebuilt mat and the skytrak. Everything else should be new...
  5. MCGolfTM

Wood/Iron Comparison

Went to an indoor playing simulator today to compare a 4 iron, 2 driving iron, and my 5 wood. The 4i is at 20.5*, the 2 iron is at 16* and the 5 wood is 17*. Granted it was only a few swings with each club, but the data was same for all the other swings. I only captured 4 each to compare. What...
  6. Dance_Business

Testing in a simulator, carry & roll

Yesterday after my round of golf, I thought I'd go try a few different irons. I was thinking, of course, Bridgestone-Cleveland-Cobra-Callaway. Dick's is by my house so I stopped in and tried a few in their simulator I found that, using the 7I from each set, that the distances were crazy! In warm...
  7. Smallville

PGA Tour 13: Duel of the Masters

Back