1. MrVanillaGorilla

Srixon ZX5 MKII LS Head only

Bought the wrong driver, LS version. I bought the non LS version as well. Going to sell the LS head. Hit it twice in indoor Simulator. It is Z PERFECT MINT condition. Will sell for $275.
  2. TJRyska

Srixon NC Putter?

3. TJRyska

Srixon Order Glitch

Anyone see this on Twitter? Apparently for a period of time there was some glitch on the Srixon website and everything was 50% off. Well obviously Srixon noticed what had happened and cancelled the orders. Some folks are handling it better than others. 😂
  4. U

For Sale Srixon Z965 3-PW, C Taper 130X

$450 shipped OBO. These clubs are in fantastic shape with patriotic grips - except for the small ding in the 3 iron where I accidentally dropped it whilst riding in a cart. All faces are shown in the album and have a ton of life left. I'm also throwing in 3 Golf Pride grips, just for kicks.
  5. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  6. darkhors

For Sale Srixon F85 13.5 3W - Stiff

PRICE DROP -- Srixon F85 13.5* 3 wood with HZRDUS stiff shaft and MCC+4 grey grip. Comes with headcover and grip is in very good condition. $90 $70 SOLD Shipped via UPS or FedEx
  7. Krooks Boepka

For Sale Golf Ball Extravaganza Super Sale!

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to look over my first post in The Marketplace on this forum! I apologize for being a newbie and hope to follow all the rules to a Tee! Essentially, I have played lots of tournaments in my life and have been blessed enough to compete with some of the...
  8. darkhors

For Sale Srixon 585/785 Combo Irons 4-PW

Selling a set of Srixon 585/785 combo irons 4-PW. 1/2 inch long with AMT White S300 shafts. Used for one season (may-oct). Normal chatter on 7-PW and hardly any on 4-6. Grips are midsize GPMC white/black and are in good shape. No browning on the faces, all shaft bands are in good shape. $400 -...
  9. S

FS: Srixon zu85 18 degree udi 2-iron

Srixon ZU85 18* 2 Hybrid 2h Utility Iron UST Recoil F4 Stiff Graphite shaft. Bought this a month ago and realized I don't have the swing speed to hit it consistently. Asking $SOLD plus whatever actual shipping is (or pickup in Long beach), no trades i can think of needing.
  10. darkhors

WTT: Cobra Utility Black 3 for Hybrid

I have a fairly new Cobra Black utility 3 with a smacwrap stiff shaft that I'd like to trade for either a 3 hybrid. Below are what I'm looking for srixon u85 3 or 4 hybrid Cobra F8/F9 3 or 4 hybrid Callaway Rouge 3 or 4 hybrid The utility has a lamkin wraptech cobra connect standard grip. If...
  11. R

FS: Srixon 785 driver 9.5* / Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

One item for sale today and price includes shipping! I'll listen to trades and best offers. Different length and tipping from the driver I previously listed. Evnroll ER5 is top of my trade list but I will listen to pretty much all offers. 1) Srixon 785 9.5* driver. Tensei Pro Orange 70TX...
  12. R

FS: Srixon 785 driver / Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

One item for sale today Bought it to test against my Taylormade but the season basically over here in Ohio so I want to unload it to someone who can use it. Price includes shipping! You cannot even order the PO on Srixon's website because they are so backed up in getting these out. Here's...
  13. R

FS: Srixon 785 iron heads / Spider Red w/ Sightline / SuperStroke Grips

Couple items for sale today. I listed these irons with shafts previously but decided I wanted to keep the shafts and install them in whatever set of irons I choose to purchase next. Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Srixon 785 irons. 4-PW. These were played 3 rounds and a few range...
  14. Caper

FS: Srixon Z765 Driver & F45 3 Wood

I've got a couple of Srixon clubs for sale. Srixon Z765 Driver 10.5* with stiff shaft. I'd say it's easily 7.5/10 condition wise. There is a nick on the toe (pictured) not seen at address. Asking $180 plus shipping obo. Srixon F45 3 wood with stiff shaft. 8/10 condition. Asking $50 plus...
  15. Scrap Iron

Wanted To Buy. Srixon Wrench

I have a Srixon Z745 and need a wrench for it. Hopefully someone on here has one they can part with.
  16. CAA_Beat

FS: Srixon 565/765 Combo Set Modus3 105 R Flex

$275 shipped!! Incredible Price for a Forged Set You can tell I dont' care about making a lot of money off these, they are taking up space in my office and want to move them out Only have 6-PW 6,7 in the 565 and 8-P in the 765 specs are 1" long and 2 degrees upright. Lamkins Z5 Midsize...
  17. D

FS: Srixon Z765 51° AW Gap Wedge - Brand New

Srixon Z765 51 degree AW. Brand new in plastic. Standard length, loft and lie. Shafted with Nippon Modus Tour 125 stiff shafts with Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip. $150 shipped Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr
  18. R

FS: Machines, Tensei, X Forged, z745, etc! Lots of pics

Please buy some of the stuff that is collecting dust! Really high quality equipment. Someone should enjoy it. I accept only Paypal or Venmo. 1) 2013 Callaway X Forged irons. Shafts are Steelfiber i110 x flex. 5 iron length is 39" so there is plenty of room for them to be cut down if necessary...
  19. D

FS: Srixon Z745 4-PW Iron Heads Only - Near Mint

For sale, no trades please. Near mint set of Z745 irons. They're standard loft and lie. 4-PW heads (7 irons) and accept .355" taper tip shafts. The irons have only been used 2 rounds and some limited range time. Asking $425 shipped OBRO
  20. R

FS: XR Pro, Z745, Cleveland Wedges!

HI ALL! Looking to get rid of some extra equipment. Prices include shipping to Continental US and are OBO. 1) Callaway XR Pro 9* driver head. I would say this is in fantastic condition with no noticeable flaws. This listing is for the head only, no adapter included. I will ship with the...
Back