1. KeepGolfSquiggy

Keep Golf Metal Tees and Hoodies

We launched a brand that is close to our hard rock hearts, it’s called Keep Golf Metal. There are a lot of great golf brands but not too many make tees and hoodies for off the course. These tees are inspired by hard rock and metal albums but have a crazy golf twist. I hope you enjoy them as much...
  2. KeepGolfSquiggy

Music on the course

I’m curious to know everyone’s thoughts on music being played on the course. Does it bother you ? Does certain music bother you ?? Don’t care ?? I play rock music when I’m golfing by myself. However, when I’m with my homies, we don’t play music because we are talking **** and cutting up. If...
  3. OITW

Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?

We’re past Thanksgiving so the holiday jams are going 24/7 in the OITW household, thanks to Mrs. OITW’s love of the holiday. Wanted a happy discussion about music here 😉 What is your favorite song THP?
  4. Krooks Boepka

My Modern Music :)

Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. I am fairly new to these forums and have been browsing around trying to get involved in a variety of different forums! I wanted to show you guys some of the modern music my buddy and I have been working on recently. We try to draw...
  5. tehuti

Bass!

Let’s hear from any bass players out there!
  6. GolfLivesMatter

Who's Learning How To Play the Piano?

Ok, so I thought Golf was hard! But holy heck! It seems impossible to read the Grand Staff, keep timing, all while translating everything to the fingers in real-time....mind boggling! I'm getting better, but all I can say is this AIN'T easy!
Back