1. TJRyska

Review - SMT Golf V3 Fairway Wood

I recently received the SMT Golf V3 3 Wood and wanted to share my thoughts on the club. For those who do not know of SMT Golf, check out their website (https://www.smtgolf.com/). Their clubs are super affordable. The 3 wood is priced at $89.99 and has customizable shafts. Even with their stock...
  2. nostatic

For Sale Cobra Rad Speed 3W Motore X F3 regular flex - minty!

SOLD SOLD SOLD Cobra RadSpeed 3 fairway wood/metal/whatever you want to call them. I bought this new from Carls a week or two ago as an experiment. Awesome club, but my older F9 with the Oban shaft will end up staying in the bag. One range session with this club (grass), never out on the course...
  3. lockstockrye

For Sale Taylormade M6 3 Wood

Up for sale is a Taylormade M6 3 wood 15 degree with a Fujikura Pro 2.0 7S shaft and a new Lamkin grip. Very good shape and used very little. $125 plus whatever the shipping to address comes out to be.
  4. D

FS: Titleist 917F3 15° 3 Wood Head

For sale. Titleist 917F3 15° 3 wood head. Includes matching headcover and neutral 12g weight. It's in great shape but does have a clear coat scuff on the crown as seen in the pics. Not really noticeable at address unless the light hits it right. $185 shipped Untitled by David Panella, on...
  5. D

FS: Titleist 917F2 15° 3 Wood Head

For sale. Titleist 917F2 15 degree 3 wood head only. In very good shape as seen in pics, but there is a small skymark out towards the toe. It's hardly noticeable at address. Includes neutral weight. $145 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr...
  6. Haso

WTB: LH Cobra King F7 3-4 Wood (Demo/Lightly Used Condition)

Looking to buy the lefty 3-4 wood with a stiff shaft. offering $160-$170 depending on condition.
  7. D

FS: Callaway XR16 3 Wood Head

Callaway XR16 3 wood head only. Includes brand new headcover. Very good condition. Crown is perfect. Strike marks on face and brush marks on sole. Asking $100 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled...
  8. D

FS: 2017 TaylorMade M1 15° 3 Wood

For sale. No trades. Looking to sell this 2017 M1 15 degree head only. Crown is mint. Sole and face show use typical of the darker face models. This is a 3 wood that has been hit off the deck, therefore has ball marks on the face. Asking $OLD
  9. D

FS: TaylorMade M1 17° 3HL Fairway Wood

For sale, no trades. New, but not in plastic. Includes matching headcover. No wrench. Never touched a ball. Asking $225 OBO
  10. D

FS: TaylorMade M1 15° 3 Wood Head

Looking to move my M1 3 wood head. It's in excellent condition and has been hit less than 20 times. Includes head only and screw. Can include a wrench if buyer needs one. No headcover. Asking $OLD
  11. D

FS: TaylorMade M1 Shaft - Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff 110 MSI

Looking to sell the shaft I had in my TaylorMade M1 3 wood. Has literally hit 3 balls and is basically new. Awesome shaft, just not for me. Plays standard length and includes TM 2* tip and stock grip. Asking $85 shipped OBO
  12. D

FS/FT: Titleist 915F 13.5° 3 Wood Head

Looking to sell or trade my 915F 13.5° 3 wood head with screw. It's in excellent used condition with very little use. Trade for 915Fd 13.5°, Tour AD MJ 6x driver length shaft or 915Hd 20.5° Sell with headcover for $135 shipped OBO Sell without headcover for $120 shipped OBO
  13. D

FS: Cobra LTD 3-4 Wood - Excellent Condition

Looking to sell my Cobra LTD 3-4 wood head w/screw. It's in excellent condition with very little use. Includes matching headcover, head, and screw. Asking $150 shipped OBO
  14. D

FS: Bombtech Grenade 15° 3 Wood

Looking to sell a 3 wood experiment that didn't work out. Excellent condition with stock stiff shaft and Pure grip. Includes matching headcover. Asking $100 shipped OBO
  15. U

F.s. T. Made jetspeed 3 wood, ust proforce v2

Taylormade Jetspeed 3 Wood, 15 degree, speed pocket technology, excellent condition, no sky marks or paint dings, just very light brush marks on sole and face. Premium shaft upgrade, UST Proforce V2 "FAIRWAY" model shaft, 80 grams, Regular flex , 431/8 inch playing length, D3 Swing Weight. Golf...
  16. U

F.S. Taylormade R11 "Ti" 3 Wood

F.S. Taylormade R11 "Ti" 3 Wood This one is the R 11 "Ti" 3 Wood which cost more than the R11 non Ti 3 wood. Pics show it to be in mint condition, no sky marks, chips, or dents. The face and sole is clean, no scarring. 15 Degree, Stiff Fujikura Blur shaft, 70 gram, stiff, measures 43 3/8...
  17. Flykixz23

FS: Brand New Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 Wood Priced to Sell

I have here a Brand new Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 wood with the Aldila Trinity 75g Stiff shaft which I have 2 of and do not need 2 of the same 3 wood, the pictures show what your getting for 50 bucks cheaper then what they are selling for and tax free, you can feel free to make me a very...
  18. Y

FT/FS: Talamonti PD-80 Tour X Shaft with R11 tip pulled from R11 3 fairway wood

Hey guys. I have a Talamonti PD-80 Tour X Shaft with R11 tip pulled from R11 3 fairway wood which I'd like to trade for a standard stiff shaft for an R11 3 wood. I bought this from someone to get the R11 fairway head, but don't need the X stiffness. I need a regular stiff shaft. I'd be...
Back