1. L

For Sale NEW Callaway Mavrik 22 Iron Set 5-PW+AW Project X Regular Flex Graphite Shafts

Brand new, still in packaging, and plastic. $700 is what I'm asking but it is pretty flexible just be reasonable with it.
  2. stoney_dukes

HONMA 747P 4-GW(11) modus 120 stiff Lamkin UTX mid

These are in great shape and very hard to find with these shafts. standard loft and lie. Length shown is of the 5 iron Feel free to request additional info or photos Thin top line and minimal offset make these look very much like a player's iron set for how forgiving they are $sold shipped conUS
  3. og512

FS: Cobra Fly Z Pro Irons, 3 thru GW w/ SW and LW

Cobra Fly Z Pro Irons 3-GW and Tour Trusty Wedges. These have been played but are well taken care of and in good condition. The shafts are TT-XP95 Regular and the grips are IOMIC. They are standard length and lie. The wedges are Cobra Tour Trusty with a 54 degree SW and a 58 degree LW. Prefer...
  4. D

FS: Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 4-PW+GW Irons Dynalite Gold XP S300

For sale. Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 4-GW (8 irons) with factory installed True Temper Dynalite Gold XP S300 shafts. Standard length, loft and lie. Grips are all in like new condition. The 4i and GW have New Decade Multicompound grips in blue/whiteout. The 5-PW have New Decade MCC+4 gray/black...
  5. Agent Jay

FS: Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons

Selling my Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons. 4-PW + AW MOST of the set is in Like New Condition. There is still plastic on the heads of the 4 and 5 irons. Half of the set still have plastic on the grips as well. I have personally never used this set on the course, not even for one round...
  6. musicmaster6921

FS:Cobra bio cell 5-PW silver reg flex steel

Well I did it again. Got a little to drunk at the golf course and bought another set of clubs that I intended on using but now that I'm sober know I won't. So hey now there is another set up for sale. This is a cobra bio cell set. Silver head with reg flex steel shaft dynalights. 5-PW are...
  7. meanie

FS: Callaway RAZR X tour 5-PW

I have a set of Callaway RAZR X tour irons 5-PW that I am looking to sell. they golf pride grips in good condition and have the Callaway uniflex shafts. the only reason i'm selling is that I am going to upgrade to stiff. the shafts play right in between a stiff and reg flex. these really are...
  8. Dr.Deuss

FS: Callaway X-Forged 3-PW Project X, Callaway Diablo 3W, TaylorMade Rossa Fontana 7

Upgrade and closet cleaning time. First up: Callaway X-Forged 3-PW with Project X Flighted 6.0 steel shafts. Standard loft/length/lie. I purchased these NIB spring 2010. Well taken care of with normal bag chatter, and a few nicks and dings. New Decade MC with +3wraps. $300 shipped CONUS...
Back