1. Pevans

FS: RIFE Goodies

FS: TEE E8 Strong 3W up on the market as played only 2 rounds with the Stock Fujikura Pro 62 Stiff looking to sell $50 shipped or best reasonable offer
  2. R

WTTF New Putter - Machine, Odyssey, Guerin, wedges, etc

I am in desperate need of finding a putter that works. Everything listed today is for sale and trade. Trade interests: Evnroll putters that are 355g head weight Putters with minimal offset and heavy toe hang Any other putter you think may cure my woes PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY...
  3. R

WTS: Apex Pro Irons, Rife Antigua, Cure RX2

CLEVELAND FINALLY HAS A TITLE!!!!!!!!! Added Item) Bettinardi, Soft Carbon, Tour Exempt putter. The condition is very very good! Seems to be modeled after the BB5 but has a slightly modified body and a slant neck. The Tour Exempt means that 10 or less putters were made. Usually these are made...
  4. GoIrish17

FS: Rife Tropical Cayman Brac w/ Super Stroke FS

This is now up for auction on eBay, item #261706058361 ending Sunday night, 12/21 9:00 p.m. EST. For sale tonight is a Rife Island Series Cayman Brac in Tropical finish. 35" long, standard loft and lie, with a very good condition Super Stroke 1.0 grip. Putter is in fantastic shape 8.5+/10...
Back