1. Lefty Moonshot

Advice when Purchasing a Car

THP'ers, its been a long time since I went vehicle shopping. This weekend, I'm planning to go look at cars with my girlfriend as she is due for an upgrade. Beyond the basics, I dont consider myself a "car guy" nor some sort of master negotiator. We are not looking at new cars. Looking for...
  2. glennQNYC

New York International Auto Show 2013

I have press day access to the NYIAS, so I took some pictures while I was there yesterday and posted them online for your perusal… http://tinyurl.com/cxsbhul
  3. Dance_Business

Need a new car/vehicle/SUV- $25K & under

My wife needs a new car. Any thoughts as to what is out there for $25k or less? 4 doors are a must. My wish is rear wheel or AWD. Good MPG is also a must. Y'all are a widely varied group of people, so fill me in on what you know! Thank you
  4. Lukey719

New Sound Systems

Do any of you fellow THPers out there have sweet sound systems in you car? A lot of my friends here lately have been getting new speakers and such. I know I'm only 18 and I like this kind of thing, but if you guys have any information about this or sweet systems you would like to show off...
  5. Lukey719

Fast Five

I'm so pumped about this movie. All of the Fast and Furious combined, I don't know if it can get any better. This cast looks phenomenal especially with the addition of the rock with all of the best from past Fast and Furious! I'm stoked to see this film! Anyone else out there thinking this is...
  6. Bomb_n_Gouge

What would your car be if...

I got 2 tickets to the Chicago auto show at Christmas time from my girlfriend and took my dad this week. Cars are my second passion, clearly golf is my first, so I was in heaven at the auto show. There are some really interesting and cool cars coming out. We were walking between the last two...
  7. bogeyme

The Local News

I got this off of my local news station but it's from Kansas.
  8. Gummi Bear

Gearheads

I know there's got to be more than just me. I noticed another member mention a *gasp* Jeep (I'm a Bronco guy :D) I love all things mechanical. Cars, Trucks, Tractors, Motorcycles. I love being in the shop with my tools, some tunes cranked up and elbows deep into an axle rebuild or hammering...
Back