1. C

For Trade FT- s300 iron shafts 3-pw WTB: project x, nippon, kbs- anything stiff or R+ really

I have a set of true temper s300s standard length stiff flex .355” taper tips in 3-pw I’m looking to trade for pretty much anything else. Project x, nippon modus, nippon gh, kbs- graphite whatever. I could throw some cash on top too. I just wanna try something new. thanks!
  2. Jman

Review Nippon MODUS3 Hybrid Shaft - G.O.S.T - THP Review

Teased for a while, the G.O.S.T is real, and it is here. In what could be one of the coolest innovations for hybrid shafts in some time, Nippon is bringing a LITERAL hybrid to market with its G.O.S.T. shaft. What does it stand for? Graphite On Steel Technology. Quite literally, graphite has...
  3. DNice26

Nippon Modus 125 Vs. KBS $ Taper Vs. KBS Tour V

Curious if anyone has tested these three and how they compare to each other? I've gamed the modus 125X and they are quite nice. Wondering where the KBS models stand in relation in terms of launch, spin and feel. Thank you!
  4. D

FS: Nippon Modus 125 4-PW Iron Shafts

Nippon Modus Tour 125 stiff iron shafts. These are new pulls from Srixon irons. The only one that was ever used was the 6 iron. The rest have never been swung. Grips are Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G. These are .355" taper tip shafts and played standard length in Z765 irons. 4 iron shaft is 37.5"...
  5. D

FS: Nippon Modus 3 105 X-Stiff 4-PW Iron Shafts - Excellent Condition

For sale, no trades. Nippon Modus3 105 x-stiff 4-PW shafts. They're soft stepped 1 time and played standard length in Srixon Z745 irons. Used 1 round. Like new condition (other than being pulls of course). PW length is 34-3/8" and go up in 1/2" increments from there. Asking $200 shipped
  6. D

FS: Nippon Modus 3 120 X-Stiff 4-PW Iron Shafts - Excellent Condition

For sale, no trades please. These shafts are in excellent condition and have only been used a couple of rounds. Silkscreens are in excellent condition without chipping. Played to a 38.25" 5 iron. Include like new Golf Pride New Decade MCC+4 gray grips. Lengths as follows: 4 - 37-5/8" 5 -...
  7. Mizuno Blue

Changing Shafts

I'm removing my current DG S300XP shafts in my MP-52's and replacing them with the Nippon N.S 950 Pro stiff. Is anyone using these shafts and if so, how are you getting on with them and what did you change from and what difference in flight & feel are you experiencing? Thank you in advance
  8. kapsularian

Need some shaft suggestions

I mostly use my Bridgestone J33 irons, but I also have a set of Hogan Apex (1999 Hogan Apex 6-PW and Hogan Apex Plus 3-5). They still have the original Apex 4 shafts in them and I would like to try them with better technology. I am going to try out three shafts I think. Put one of each in 5...
  9. mak52580

FS: Nippon 850GH Stiff Shaft Pulls: 4-PW

I have a set of Nippon 850GH Stiff shafts for 4-PW. They are one-time pulls as I just replaced them with True Temper GS95s instead. They are in excellent shape and still have the stock grips that were installed on them. $160 shipped for all of them.
Back