1. TJRyska

Would you buy a Versa Jailbird?

What do you think?
  2. Cousineddie

For Sale Summer Clean out - Scotty Newport, Odyssey, Apex 21'

It's time for end of summer clean out. All prices include shipping to lower 48. Please let me know if you have any questions Bought with Club credit and Brand new $225 - Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined putter - 35” with standard loft and lie $330 - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 - 35" with standard...
  3. U

For Sale The Buck Club headcover, Odyssey 7s Stroke Lab, Smoke Black RDX 6.5 70g TM Tip

Pics show it all. Putter is 35" and the shaft is standard from a Sim 2. $75 shipped for the headcover. $90 shipped for the putter. $150 shipped for the putter+headcover. $75 shipped for the shaft.
  4. A

Odyssey 2 ball - EXO plumbers neck? Lined?

Hi Guys, Looking for some advice. I've purchased this on a whim and wanted to know if I've been conned. The seller has stated that it's a tour issue, not fake and had the plumber since build. Anyone seen one of these before? Andy
  5. nikkoplease

WTB Odyssey Arm Lock putter

looking for an arm lock putter to experiment with. preferably one of the odyssey ones as they seem to be a tad cheaper in price. lmk whatcha got thanks
  6. B-Mc

For Sale Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten S

Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten S w/weight kit 34" Like new... only used a few times... I am apparently not a mallet person. $200
  7. xThor

For Sale FS closed

8. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Odyssey Stroke Lab One Putter

I have a Odyssey Stroke Lab putter that is a little shorter than my putter so it doesnt fit me well. Looks to be about 33" Its New and never used. Id love someone to get good use out of it. $135 shipping included. All reasonable offers listened to ---SOLD--- Trade options are Drivers or...
  9. B

Sold

Please remove
  10. S

FS: Putter Headcovers, Challenge Coins - Odyssey & Scotty Cameron

Selling off some headcovers I've collected over the years. All priced at below cost + actual cost of USPS shipping. All Images are located in Imgur link below. Payment: Venmo, PPFF, Chase QuickPay Location: Dallas, TX https://imgur.com/a/nPCdfG9 Odyssey: $80 each - They each have been used for...
  11. R

FS/FT: Piretti Potenza II, Odyssey #9

Couple items for sale. Price is OBO and includes shipping 1) Piretti Potenza II. 375g head weight. 35" in length. Superstroke GT 2.0 grip. Some wear on the sole but the rest of the putter is in fantastic condition. No nicks or scratches to speak of. Price is $230 which is right in the middle...
  12. dbdors

FS: Odyssey Metal X Milled, 33" blacked out

Closed
  13. R

FS: Odyssey OWorks Black 3T

Nearly brand new Odyssey OWorks 3T putter! I used this on the putting green for 10 minutes and I just can't roll it straight. I need to commit to full toe hand or center shaft for the time being. Condition is about as flawless as can be. Headcover included. 35" and standard lie. This was...
  14. R

FS: Machines, Tensei, X Forged, z745, etc! Lots of pics

Please buy some of the stuff that is collecting dust! Really high quality equipment. Someone should enjoy it. I accept only Paypal or Venmo. 1) 2013 Callaway X Forged irons. Shafts are Steelfiber i110 x flex. 5 iron length is 39" so there is plenty of room for them to be cut down if necessary...
  15. L

WTB- odyssey coins

Hey all. Looking for a drain coin, innovate or die coin, and a new N3J coin. Anyone able to help me out?? Thanks!!
  16. Gulby

FS: Titelst Vokey SM4 Tour Chrome 52, 56, 60 and Odyssey No.9

Selling my year and a bit old Titleist Vokey wedges. 52, 56 and 60 degree. Looking to get $250 Shipped Odyssey Black Series No.9 Used for a few years, finally changed this out of my bag. Was a $350 putter. Comes with a Super Stroke 1.0 grip. Looking to get $120 OBO Shipped.
  17. sandiegonative

FS: LIKE NEW LH Callaway BBA 815 16 Degree FW and Odyssey PGA & #BUCKETS Mallet HCs

FS: LIKE NEW LH Callaway BBA 815 16 Degree FW and Odyssey PGA & #BUCKETS Mallet HCs I have a LIKE NEW LH Callaway Big Bertha 815 Alpha 16 Degree Fairway Wood. I've been playing like :poop: lately. Grip issues and a closed/hooded face sucks :disapointed: Because of that, this club has been hit...
  18. og512

FS: Odyssey Putter

Odyssey Metal X #1 34 in Super stroke Slim 1.0 grip No headcover $60 shipped. 48 conus only [/indent]
  19. Mace

FS: Odyssey Works Big T V-Line Center Shaft Putter

I had just had traded for this putter to try it out -- but its not the one for me - I am more comfortable with a #7 or similar style. Putter is in amazing shape --- magnetic head cover included. super stroke grip -- 35" Dropping price to $120 Shipped -
  20. L

WTB Innovate or Die coin

Hi all. I'm looking for an Odyssey Innovate or Die coin. Anyone got one?
Back