1. D

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x Black - TaylorMade Adapter

For sale. Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Black Edition in extra stiff flex. Tipped 1" per TaylorMade standards and has a 1.5* all metal adapter installed. Plays 45" in a 2017 M2 driver. White/black Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound grip. $185 shipped Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr...
  2. D

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI Black 6s Shaft

For sale, no trades. In excellent condition. 1 time, low heat pull. Tipped 1" and includes Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack grip. Asking $185 shipped OBO
  3. D

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI6x with TaylorMade Adapter

No trades. Graphite design Tour AD DI 6x driver shaft with TaylorMade 1.5° adapter. Great condition. Measures 44" tip to butt of TaylorMade Tour Velvet grip. This shaft has been tipped 1", which is TaylorMade's standard with this model shaft. It came from TaylorMade and is OEM built. $200...
  4. mak52580

FS: Premium Shafts Galore: UST, Diamana Blueboard, Fubuki K60, Tour AD DI6, Miyazaki

As I mentioned in one of my posts a couple of weeks ago I’ve been on a bit of a shaft binge. Turns out the more I tried, the more confused I got. So I went to Golftec today, paid the $100 and got fitted proper for the shaft I’ve been playing the past 3 months, the Tour AD DI6s. Turns out my...
Back