1. TJRyska

Review Lean Lock Blade Putter - APA Model

Good evening, I wanted to share some feedback on the Lean Lock Blade Putter - APA Model. I came across this putter last fall when I entered a giveaway on Twitter. I didn't win the giveaway, but reached out to Brian Tennyson and mentioned that I'm an avid member of THP and wondered if he'd be...
  2. TJRyska

Review LogicalOne neuro Driver

Good evening, hope y’all are doing well. I’m writing a review of the LogicalOne Golf neuro Driver. I came across the company on Instagram. Recently, @ddec reviewed the irons and wedges. I was curious about their driver and asked them if they’d be willing to send me one to test and review...
  3. TJRyska

Edel Golf Giveaway

Make sure you enter!
  4. jb8396

In search of spikeless golf shoes | Feel free to share recommendations

Hi everyone, I’m looking at getting a pair of spikeless golf shoes that doesn’t resemble like traditional golf shoes. In another post, I specifically asked opinions on the True Linkswear brand (here). In this post, I would like to ask about any other brands that THP members would recommend...
  5. M

Slazenger VIP Masters?

Hi everyone, first post and new to golf but loving it! I just inherited a set from my Father in Law, he was an avid golfer back in the day, just wondering about the worth of the set and its quality if anyone knows, I haven't been able to get much info online. I don't have any information about...
  6. Matt Hutch

Looking for new product feedback

Hi, I'm an avid golfer and I am trying to gauge interest for a product launch, so I am looking for anyone who would be interested in giving 10 minutes of their time in the name of golf innovation! I am an individual doing research on an early stage product looking to email, zoom, call or meet...
  7. TJRyska

Review Edison Wedges

Evening, I just finished testing out some Edison Wedges this summer. If you've never heard of Edison, check out their website for a little more info (https://edisonwedges.com/). I've been following Edison for some time and I've always been curious of their claims, so I wanted to give them a...
  8. rlew

rlewis1323 full bag fitting at CC review/data (a positive experience!)

Just got home from my full bag fitting at CC (this was the $100 promotion they ran) and was really pleased with the experience. I've wanted to go through this for some time and loved the chance to gather all this data and experiment a little bit. I worked with Greg at the Warrensville Heights...
  9. TJRyska

Review - Trident Golf Putter 1

Good evening. Hope y'all are doing well. I recently just tested a new putter. The Trident Golf Putter 1. I have been following this company for some time and have been intrigued. What first caught my eye was the all black look. The Trident Golf 1 Putter is CNC Milled from Stainless Steel 431 to...
  10. TJRyska

Review - SMT Golf V3 Fairway Wood

I recently received the SMT Golf V3 3 Wood and wanted to share my thoughts on the club. For those who do not know of SMT Golf, check out their website (https://www.smtgolf.com/). Their clubs are super affordable. The 3 wood is priced at $89.99 and has customizable shafts. Even with their stock...
  11. TJRyska

Review - Ping G425 Max

I recently received the Ping G425 Max and wanted to share my thoughts on the club. I've never owned a Ping club before this one. Prior to this, I was trying out the Callaway Epic Max LS. It was a great driver and I could smoke it, but I wanted a little more accuracy. So, enter the Ping... I...
  12. Jman

Review Nippon MODUS3 Hybrid Shaft - G.O.S.T - THP Review

Teased for a while, the G.O.S.T is real, and it is here. In what could be one of the coolest innovations for hybrid shafts in some time, Nippon is bringing a LITERAL hybrid to market with its G.O.S.T. shaft. What does it stand for? Graphite On Steel Technology. Quite literally, graphite has...
  13. oiler3535

Wolf Creek Mesquite round replay plus review

So I was limited to only 1 round during my Vegas vacation due to weather/time restraints. But wow what a round. I've not played a bunch of nice courses (live in rural Canada) but compared to Highland Links, Muskoka Bay, Glen Abbey, and Kapalua Plantation just wow. Take away the constant view of...
  14. T

TheLetterSee Cleveland Game Changer Club Reviews

This post will be my personal journal as I review the clubs I received at the Cleveland Game Changer event as well as a comparison to the clubs that are currently in my bag. As one of the 7 participants in this event, I based my club selection on gaps in my bag and things that I feel will bring...
  15. Deano

Mizuno Impermalite F20 Waterproof Jacket/Trousers

Treated myself to a proper waterproof suit which arrived today. The new Mizuno Impermalite F20 range is waterproof to an incredible 20,000mm. The material is 100% Nylon and I have to say, it's ridiculously comfortable to wear and incredibly light. The one feature of the jacket that has really...
  16. R

Forward Putter Grips review

I don't think there is a review for this grip so.... I just got this grip installed on my putter last week. Not a lot of time but I wanted to share my experience with you as I think it is an excellent product and just what I have been looking for in a putter grip. Just a little bit about my...
  17. Scrap Iron

Woodside Golf Course Review Airdrie Alberta

Course Review Woodside Golf Course Woodside golf course is located in the town of Airdrie Alberta about 25 minuits north of Calgary. It is a semi-private club but open to public players 7 days a week. The course opened in 1989 by Otto Steiner who worked with course achitect William G...
  18. El Bandito

Elea Estate Golf Course in Cyprus

Lucky, lucky boy that I am, I am getting to play this little beauty on Monday. Not long open, this is a Nick Faldo designed course on the sun-soaked island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea. Fortunately for me, my Mum lives a 20 minute drive away. Somehow or other, when packing for a brief...
  19. fishymehta

Never Compromise Putter Review

Well, guys (and gals), I finally broke down and threw out my old putter, and bought a brand-new Never Compromise Gambler Royal. So, after rolling it for about a month, I figured I would do a nice little review for any THPers considering getting a new putter Looks: 9.5/10 I personally love the...
  20. B

Callaway X Forged Irons Review

Hello THP'ers, As some of you may be aware I have been searching for a new set of irons and I have been given some great advice here at THP. I have tested lots of irons including the new Ap2's and Taylormade MC's, I enjoyed hitting them so much that I couldn't choose between them, that was...
Back