1. B

For Sale Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 Putter aka Teryllium Two Newport 2

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 putter remanufactured by Titleist to new condition, standard 35” length. This was prior to the creation of the Scotty Cameron Studio. According to Scotty Cameron, the D stamp on the bottom of the hosel signifies which Titleist facility was used. The...
  2. R

WTS: Newport 2 Mid-Slant

I'm sorry to double up this post. Buyer backed out as soon as I requested to have this closed down. My apologies. 1) Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless putter. Newport 2 Midslant model. 34". The putter is in absolutely fantastic condition. No dings or gouges anywhere which is rare for a putter of...
  3. R

FS: Ping G LS, Apex Pro 14, Cameron M2, Odyssey 1W, Kingson Slighter GSS

Hey guys, A few items up for sale today! Hit me with some offers. I am looking to get rid of these quickly If anything sells tonight, I will ship out tomorrow. 1) Set of Callaway Apex Pro 14 irons. 4-P with C Taper X flex shafts. Blue, Pure grips blown on with an air compressor. 5 iron plays...
  4. R

WTS/WTT:SM 3.5, Callaway Apex Pro '14, Del Mar, Superstroke XL, Craz-e, Cure Arm Lock

Hey guys, Some extra things I am looking to get rid of today. All items include Fedex shipping and are OBO. I will listen to all trade offers but I do not really have anything in particular in mind. 1) Set of 4-P Callaway Apex Pro '14 irons. Heads only and still in good shape considering...
  5. D

FS: Circle T Scotty Cameron Golo S5 Silver Mist & Titleist 712u 3 Utility Iron

Alright folks. Need to move these. Only trades would be items in the new 915 line, otherwise cash only. Shipping includes insurance and tracking. 1) Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo S5 Circle T putter. There are not many center shaft ones around, so you'll be hard pressed to find one like it! It...
  6. yahtzee

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Deep Milled Laguna 1.5 RARE - 1 of 275 - Black

Cameron released approx 275 of this model (they never mass produced the black Laguna Studio Select) This was released on 1/31/14 in VERY limited quantity. 34" in length 350g head Comes with original headcover. I added the Pistolero grip (the one with the larger section at top of grip). This is a...
  7. JK

FS: Scotty Cameron California Monterey 34" putter

Up for sale is a 2010 model Scotty Cameron California Monterey 34" putter. Grip is a mid size Triple Line Winn Lite - a little dirty since its white but in very good shape. I also have a new (in package) Jumbo version of this grip you can have for free if you want it. Two 10g weights installed...
  8. mastapp

$69.99 putter beats $299+ putter out of my bag

Anyone ever have this happen? I'm now gaming a Golfsmith special MacGregor Response 2503 with a $.99 Avon Tour Chamois grip. This beat out my Cameron California Del Mar that I also spent an extra $50 on heavier weights and a special weight tool. It is amazing how much more confident I feel...
  9. mastapp

Cameron Weights with tool, Golf Ball sampler, Adams 9015d (A4) Driver Head

Please close
  10. fishymehta

WTB — Scotty Cameron Studio Select and/or Puma Belt

I am looking to buy: 1. Scotty Cameron Studio Select putter; length 33"-35"; LEFT HAND OR 2. Puma Enamel Belt; black or white; 34"-36" waist PM me, and we'll work out a price
Back