1. G

Best Push Cart for Vessel Player IV Stand Bag (Bag Boy Nitro? Omada Trilite?)

Wassup fellow golfers... I'm on a journey to figure out the best push cart for my Vessel Player IV stand bag. Lots of reviews have issues of the it not sitting correctly on push carts (well all stand bags can have issues). So I was looking at the BAG BOY NITRO or the OMADA TRILITE But worries...
  2. TJRyska

Review Omada Golf Trilite Push Cart

Hello, I recently received the Omada Golf Trilite Push Cart and thought I'd share my thoughts on it with y'all. As someone who has struggled with lower back pain for years, but still loves to walk, I was hoping a push cart could be the ticket. The Omada Push Cart is a lightweight and compact...
  3. Golf Dawg

Pimp My Push Cart

Clicgear has a myriad of accessories to add to your Clicgear cart (or carts with similar diameter tubing). Besides the “designed-aftermarket” accessories, I’m sure someone has used other accessories for bikes, golf carts, etc. to accessorize their push cart. So, what have you done to “pimp...
  4. Rebel4life

Alphard Duo Cart ... Any new updates?

Perhaps this is not the best subject for my first ever thread post. However, I'm considering replacing my current cart bag, and have been reading old reviews of the Alphard Duo cart/bag combo (and yes, I've re-read Hawk's excellent review several times). Alphard's website is still up and...
Back