1. T

Clicgear 4.0 vs Bagboy Nitron Push Cart

Clicgear 4.0 vs Bagboy Nitron $423.69 vs $349.99 CAD Okay this is my first time buying a pushcart, I really need some help making a final decision here. All my buddies are saying to get the clicgear (even with the steep price tag) but no one has actually had a Bag Boy. Has anyone tried both...
  2. R

WTS: Tour Issue M1, Machine ART, Evnroll, Clicgear

All prices include shipping and are OBO. Thanks! 1) 2016 Tour Issue M1 460. Good condition with the exception of 3 small scratches on the crown of the club. Cannot be seen from address. Shaft is an AD-TP 7x. Not sure of tipping as this was ordered direct from Callaway in a SZ driver. If anyone...
  3. Scrap Iron

Rovic Push Carts

Looking around at a new push cart and I'm very interested in the Rovic's and the RV1S Swivel to be more specific. Is anyone using one? What are your thoughts and can a staff bag fit onto it? Or anyone using a swivel cart how do you like the handling and does the cart roll away on you when you...
  4. KyleBob

FS: Clicgear 3.0 Cart (Silver/Black) - New In Box

Still new in the box, I purchased this over a year ago on an impulse but have never used it and decided I won't use it so I need to sell it. It's the 3.0 version, Silver tube frame with the Black wheels. Comes in original box with the Umbrella Mount & Cup Holder. $140 Shipped
Back