1. L

Custom Putter/Refinished Tour Spider Mod, Raw

I’ve never seen any customized spiders like this anywhere and Taylormade rereleased this model in 2024 for $350 to surprise… I didn’t take pictures of the original (it’s the 2018 version tour spider and it was all BLACK)… took awhile & it looks brand new.. what do yall think?
  2. CC Stryder

FS - Evnroll ER8 Tour Mallet

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a long time lurker and purchaser of goods but a first time seller here. For reference, I also operate under the same name at GolfWRx with 87 positive transaction feedbacks and also cjd213 on Ebay. I have only 1 item for sale today listed below. I ship insured via...
  3. MCGolfTM

FS: Adidas Powerband Tour Size 11

Selling a used set of Adidas Powerband Tour golf shoes Size 11. $40 shipped to your door. Plenty of life left in these.
  4. Scrap Iron

PGA Courses To Cut/Add

FedEx Cup playoffs have just ended and the new season will be starting shortly. As a fan of the game what courses would you cut from the tour and what would you replace them with?
  5. D

FS: Circle T Scotty Cameron Golo S5 Silver Mist & Titleist 712u 3 Utility Iron

Alright folks. Need to move these. Only trades would be items in the new 915 line, otherwise cash only. Shipping includes insurance and tracking. 1) Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo S5 Circle T putter. There are not many center shaft ones around, so you'll be hard pressed to find one like it! It...
  6. Flykixz23

Fs: Ultra Rare Scotty Cameron Dancing Rainbow Circle T Black Headcover! Look!

Lock it up!
  7. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade SFTP 2.0 Tour issue Fairway & Driver HEAD + 09 Burner Rescue TP 2H/17

FS: Taylormade SFTP 2.0 Tour issue Fairway & Driver HEAD + 09 Burner Rescue TP 2H/17 Taylormade Burner Superfast TP 2.0 V3 (RARE LCG Version) - Head only LOFT: 9.5° ACTUAL LOFT: 9.7° FACE ANGLE: +2.5(open) LIE ANGLE: 59.2° HEAD WEIGHT: 201grams (after hotmelt) SERIAL NUMBER: T08790L 014HD1...
  8. mastapp

FS: Adams "Tour Issue" Hybrid and some nice XL Shirts

Selling the last of the golf shirts that outgrew me. All are short sleeve and Extra Large in size. Two Nike Fit Dry (one Pink, one Purple with Blue Stripes), One Walter Hagen (Bold Blue) and one Greg Norman Play Dry (Black). I would like to sell these all in one lot and will give a big price...
  9. SCORShawn

SCOR Golf Classic - Gateway Tour - Raven Golf Club at Verrado in Buckeye, AZ

Shawn here with SCOR Golf. At the request THP members in our SCOR4161 testing forum, I'm going to take you inside the ropes this week at a developmental tour event here in Phoenix, AZ that we are sponsoring. My plan is to provide you guys with an inside look at life on a developmental tour by...
  10. GQMike

Callaway RAZR FIT Driver: Tour version vs Retail version

Starting this thread to get a little conversation going about why companies make clubs in 2 different versions (Tour vs Retail). Callaway's new RAZR FIT driver, which is phenomenal and should be a huge hit this year, has 2 versions. Retail is the version we are all going to be able to buy and...
  11. sfahrney

Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Review

I was looking on the site for a review of the Superfast 2.0 TP as I was looking to purchase a new driver this weekend. Well, nevertheless, after spending more than an hour at golfsmith this Saturday…meet “Moby”. During my testing I hit the R11, Razr, Razr Tour, Titleist 910, and G15…but nothing...
Back